• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I can't remember which interview it was, but I recall some Ford rep saying they are trying for 10k/month. That jives with the ship estimates that @GDN put together.

Reactions: GDN

rio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Volt, 2023 F150 Lightning Pro
@GDN Order # 351, estimated April delivery. Reserved 2/29 @ 7:50 am. Thanks!

RichB-HTX

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Sounds about right, mine says estimated ship by April. So it'll ship and be here on my doorstep when I get back from the trip I want it for it'll be here... 🤣
Asking for a friend. What’s your address and when will you be on vacation? 😎. You can then have mine that is supposed to arrive “by June”, which I guess means May. 🤞

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Got smarter and checked my delivery as by June for 2/29/24 order which leaves me optimistic and hoping the adapter will work with 24 Lyriq . The Ford and GM charging cables are interchangable so maybe Lucky ?
It will only work for the Lyriq when GM is approved on the Tesla network, which I would think would be by June.

All J-1772 charging cables work on all vehicles to my knowledge.

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
I kind of got screwed as I was over in Malaysia for work and when I saw the announcement the app was freaking out so couldn’t reserve until I woke up the next morning (afternoon that day US time)
Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_4384

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Where does this information show up on the ap?
It doesn't. Go into your email and look in your reservation email for a link to check your order status. It will show there.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I might consider combing through the last 10 pages of their thread to get more finite dates on latter orders.
Ha, good luck. The last 10 pages is mostly off-topic stuff. They are even less disciplined than we are!

• Haha

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Where does this information show up on the ap?
Check the confirmation email received after you placed the order.

I haven't seen any specific links in the FordPass app.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Ha, good luck. The last 10 pages is mostly off-topic stuff. They are even less disciplined than we are!
Well that confirms I don't likely need to go looking then. I might still take a peek. We had a lot of good orders posted through the day not the 29th, so we can likely find the separation from May to June shipping and maybe June to July, but after that it gets muddy.

Someone else noted and I think the simple thing is it looks like about 10K a month give or take a few hundred.

All I know is I'm going to put an alert on for posts from @Blochead21 - at order number 8, when he notes his has arrived in the mail, then we can start to tick them off to see how well they truly ramp and ship.