• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Raptor ‘21 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
I got the shipped email this morning! No idea how long convoy takes from MI to NY and still radio silence from my dealer.
Sponsored

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max Energi,'22 F150L Plat 8/1 build date

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Hey @SeanOC I saw your post https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/lightning-order-decoding-tracing-guide.10224/ about the Palsapp hack not working this morning. Same here, unresponsive search button when VIN is entered on both Safari and Chrome. I got the Shipped email this morning. I figured I'd move the conversation over here rather than pile on that thread. Maybe something is down for maintenance on that site this morning?
No I dont think so. From what I read it looks like Palsapp closed the loophole a few months ago. I believe we need to have our dealer look up the tracking with their login.

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No I dont think so. From what I read it looks like Palsapp closed the loophole a few months ago. I believe we need to have our dealer look up the tracking with their login.
Oh, I see that now. New to all this, need a little more coffee this morning. I wasn't expecting the truck to ship or to be opening up console windows this early. Guess I'll try my dealer or Ford chat for rail car info. (edit: Ford chat not available until 8am PST on weekends)

Last edited:

MXHanz

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
Classified
Finally showing in transit on order track, and shipped on the Ford shop site. Personal order page still shows in production, but I got my built email this morning with an ETA to NY of 9/5-9/11. I’ll take the movement in the right direction! Getting excited, especially after reading everyone’s reviews/thoughts here.

Sponsored

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
I just called my dealer. According to them it takes "about a month" from when the truck leaves Michigan and that the estimated delivery date is not accurate. He said to expect this time next month. I guess we'll see..

Last edited:

tomprout

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S
Occupation
Retired
This morning I see the Blend date on my Lariat is 8/17 and “In Production“ changed from several weeks ago to 8/19. Also, hundreds of modules appeared for the first time. Hopefully the dealer will get it soon.

trackstar1319

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport FX4
Occupation
Appraiser
Got the shipped email from Ford today. Shipping to Central Florida.

"Our current estimate for delivery to Mullinax Ford is bet‍ween September 12, 2022 an‍d September 18, 2022."

Must be a Tesla semi, got to stop for charging.:ROFLMAO:

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
@RidetheLightning I found out some more info..

Despite my sticker showing shipment by Convoy I was told by Ford chat that the truck was shipped via Rail and she gave me the company and car number. Using the Lightning order and decoding guide thread I was able to track the train and it just arrived in Monroe MI at 1030am. Pretty cool

Sponsored

RidetheLightning

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@RidetheLightning
Despite my sticker showing shipment by Convoy I was told by Ford chat that the truck was shipped via Rail and she gave me the company and car number. Using the Lightning order and decoding guide thread I was able to track the train and it just arrived in Monroe MI at 1030am. Pretty cool
Nice - mine also says Convoy and I just got off with Ford Chat. Mine shipped by Canadian National Railways. Can’t track online but I could call. Since mine is going to the Portland area, this is just the first stage - it gets transferred to another rail carrier in Blue Island, IL - near Chicago - according to others who have received their trucks already on the NW Deliveries group on here.

I might give them a call within the next couple days but the real tracking fun starts when it gets transferred to the carrier that gets it to Portland. Then I can hopefully track the progress online. Happy it’s on the way at least!

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
Congrats! Glad to see these trucks rolling.

@RidetheLightning Safari and Chrome are essentially the same under the hood (webkit). I use Firefox when I need to test a different browser.

Fingerbang

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER AntiMatter BLue
Occupation
IT
Well as of Saturday night at 6:43 my truck arrived at the main railyard in Winnipeg. Now it just needs ro go to the vehicle yard to get put on trailer for delivery to dealership. Hoping for Monday, then PDI and off to LineX for bedliner spray.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired