• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

daguitaristz

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Jeep, Vette
For those that received - how long between receiving the charging station and truck delivery? And does it go to your home or the dealership?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
For those that received - how long between receiving the charging station and truck delivery? And does it go to your home or the dealership?
~2 weeks, sent directly to your home.

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher

MXHanz

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
Classified
Dealer just reached out, my truck has arrived! Should be picking up tomorrow. Order track site, shop.ford, and my personal order page all still show in transit.
The truck has sat at ramp 46 in Albany since 9/2 if I recall correct, and was awaiting assignment to a carrier as recent as this past Friday when I hit up ford chat.

Sponsored

Eric M

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘06 F150, ‘58 356 Porsche, ‘52 Land Rover 80”
Occupation
Footwear designer
My estimated delivery was also upped from 9/8-9/14 to 9/14-9/20. I presume my truck is one of the California deliveries sitting in the giant parking lot in Richmond CA Hoping it hits the highway to my dealer before the RR strike happens.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group E3A2556A-251F-419C-8D62-41C97530FFAB

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
Mine is still 9/14-9/20 but if people are receiving their trucks while the tracking info is showing "awaiting transit" then I could very well be waiting for a truck that's lingering in a CA receiving lot somewhere. I don't think the looming strike will impact convoy deliveries so if our trucks are off the trains we might be ok but that depends on whether train unions are the ones who load from parking lot to rig--I don't know how that works. Currently the main union members still holding out on agreeing engineers and conductors because of the scheduling issues resulting in two person train crews needing to essentially be on call 7 days a week.

So that means even the dealership will be surprised when my truck arrives on the lot or does their VVR show more updated info than the tracking sites?

Eric M

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘06 F150, ‘58 356 Porsche, ‘52 Land Rover 80”
Occupation
Footwear designer
Mine is still 9/14-9/20 but if people are receiving their trucks while the tracking info is showing "awaiting transit" then I could very well be waiting for a truck that's lingering in a CA receiving lot somewhere. I don't think the looming strike will impact convoy deliveries so if our trucks are off the trains we might be ok but that depends on whether train unions are the ones who load from parking lot to rig--I don't know how that works. Currently the main union members still holding out on agreeing engineers and conductors because of the scheduling issues resulting in two person train crews needing to essentially be on call 7 days a week.

So that means even the dealership will be surprised when my truck arrives on the lot or does their VVR show more updated info than the tracking sites?
Looks like @ExCivilian is correct…the rail strike will only affect cars not yet unloaded off the trains. The railroad will still allow transporters to pick up cars sitting in the rail yard parking lots like Richmond in California (where my truck is sitting I presume). See this other thread for more: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...s-by-train-starting-today-september-14.12239/

Sponsored

MikeyC

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat-ER w/ Max Tow - Carbonized Gray
My truck is stuck in production. Ford chat had given me an estimated delivery date of 9/6 a couple weeks ago but checked back yesterday and they say it's still in production with production estimated to be complete 10/5. Super disappointed. Anyone else getting pushed to October?

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Raptor ‘21 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Finally got my end of assembly line picture 2 weeks after picking up my truck!
T
That’s great that there’s still hope for us!

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
Got the assembly line picture this morning, hopefully I can pick up the truck this week.
Yep - got the email with the photo today too! But I really just want a photo of it waiting for me at my dealer!

bartlee

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Designer
Got my photo yesterday too. Delivery estimate has changed to 9/13-9/19.

Doing a little detective work, I got notice that my Ford Pass activation was denied by someone at 1:05AM. Would they be loading it onto a truck at that hour?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 6DE651B6-E055-45E7-94B7-B25B1B123662_1_201_a
Sponsored