• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
System just must have been down this AM. It’s working for me now too. I have to lock in a new loan now so needed to send it along. @TaxmanHog do you know the average you’re seeing for chip holds?
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663353662284

Sorry, couldn't help myself :ROFLMAO: That said, I have been on chip hold since 8/31.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I had to jump on a meeting. Called, transcribed to the best of what I could make out, posted it...

Just listened to it again. It's not awaiting departure, it's train departure. My bad.

Thanks @ResidualJinx using your format.

@CRAIGC540 -> this should be correct.
(9/16) Origin ramp: Flat Rock, MI
(9/16) Destination ramp: Unavailable
(9/16) Loaded train departure: 9/15 11am
(9/16) Est arrival: 9/17 7:40am

I got my Rail info yesterday, but it still gives me outdated info. Assuming the recycle the numbers and mine is not updated in the system yet. Anyone else with the same issue?
(9/15) Released from Industry 6/25 2:52pm
(9/15) Origin ramp: West Chicago
My delivery date is 9/25 that seems doable huh?
This is a first time to receive a single date and not a range.

Last edited:

Tyler Durden

First Name
Cornelius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I also have heard the same message for a couple weeks. That it is still in IL.

Esimated delivery date hasn't changed still says 9/17, which I doubt.

Does your trace show something different? TTGX702283
Hello from team 7/25....my truck is on the same car. When I do the phone trace for Norfolk Southern, it says it departed Illinois on 9/9. But nothing since. It looks like only UP and BNSF come out west, and UP trace is obsolete info, so I'm guessing the car is with BNSF, which is the hardest to track.

My estimated delivery is 9/15 - 9/21

iokua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat ER / 2002 F350
I had to jump on a meeting. Called, transcribed to the best of what I could make out, posted it...

Just listened to it again. It's not awaiting departure, it's train departure. My bad.

Thanks @ResidualJinx using your format.

@CRAIGC540 -> this should be correct.
(9/16) Origin ramp: Flat Rock, MI
(9/16) Destination ramp: Unavailable
(9/16) Loaded train departure: 9/15 11am
(9/16) Est arrival: 9/17 7:40am

I got my Rail info yesterday, but it still gives me outdated info. Assuming the recycle the numbers and mine is not updated in the system yet. Anyone else with the same issue?
(9/15) Released from Industry 6/25 2:52pm
(9/15) Origin ramp: West Chicago

I stopped calling UP to trace the rail car because the first six days it was the same:

"released to industry 8/29. Loaded. Origin Benicia, CA. Ramp information not available"

I received the rail car number on 9/5 and called daily. I just called again now for the first time in a couple days and the only thing that has changed is that is is now 'empty on 9/16' instead of 'loaded'. Origin and ramp info is the same.

Ford chat said yesterday it was at junction point, Indiana harbor belt rr which looks like is bluisland. Same location chat said it was located on 09/5.......

If the rail company can't even track their rail cars accurately, not sure how we can expect Ford to do that......

Sponsored

gapsd

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
Occupation
Design Engineer
Hello from team 7/25....my truck is on the same car. When I do the phone trace for Norfolk Southern, it says it departed Illinois on 9/9. But nothing since. It looks like only UP and BNSF come out west, and UP trace is obsolete info, so I'm guessing the car is with BNSF, which is the hardest to track.

My estimated delivery is 9/15 - 9/21

Well that sounds about right because I read that the travel time is 6 to 7 days normally.

I read that the with the labor troubles, they started slowing auto transports on Wednesday night.

I have also read that one union has rejected the deal and 2 accepted so far. But wait unitl the 9/29th for a strike to allow the other locals to vote.

https://apnews.com/article/health-covid-government-and-politics-87bc3c3e0120b8258557767576262d89

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Hey guys if you want to look for your railcar Check out the Tehachapi loop live cams.
It's really busy with trains coming westbound. There's 3 cameras in 3 different locations.
There's a chat and they let you know when a Train is on the way.

https://youtube.com/c/TehachapiLiveTrainCam

Last edited:

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Another day with no change of status except I was able to finally submit FordPass access request.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
My eta was yesterday(9/9-9/15), and I didn't even get an updated one. I guess my lightning is literally making a history. I'm just laughing at this point and not going to check every day.
Any change in eta? Pretty sure our trucks are sitting together lost ;)

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Hang in there man and remember the brightside, you could be still waiting to place an order.
Appreciate it! I have a Colorado zr2 that was built 2 weeks ago coming from a Chevy bolt repurchase. Once one arrives I think I might be less anxious and can settle down o_O

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I had a 2018 diesel zr2 that Bob stall chevy ruined. Chevy ended up buying it back but that is one bad ass truck. I can't wait for the 2023 to come out. I may also pre order the new Desert boss. Totaly depends on how I like the lighting.

If you have never driven a zr2 be prepared to be amazed on how comfortable and solid that truck is.

Appreciate it! I have a Colorado zr2 that was built 2 weeks ago coming from a Chevy bolt repurchase. Once one arrives I think I might be less anxious and can settle down o_O

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I had a 2018 diesel zr2 that Bob stall chevy ruined. Chevy ended up buying it back but that is one bad ass truck. I can't wait for the 2023 to come out. I may also pre order the new Desert boss. Totaly depends on how I like the lighting.

If you have never driven a zr2 be prepared to be amazed on how comfortable and solid that truck is.
Good to know and glad to hear. I haven’t driven one yet and couldn’t order a diesel bc they stopped the allocations. They released the 2023 after I ordered mine and the risk is the bolt gets a new battery before the 2023 get here. Plus I’m not sure if I want to own two first iteration trucks.

sucks bob stall ruined your truck. Assume they messed up some repair work but good to hear Chevy made it right

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Another day with no change of status except I was able to finally submit FordPass access request.
My status changed the day after I was finally able to submit ford pass (not accept it, just submit it). So hopefully movement for you tomorrow!
Sponsored