• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat / 2021 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Network Engineer
Thinking of firing up my Twitter bot to tag Farley and the Ford accounts and just bring our (8/8+8/15 prod weeks) general frustration to their attention. It worked with my terrible internet experiences; if you tag the right people and tweet your case every hour or so, you can usually get someone to notice. I have a few tweet ideas, including how Oct builds are being delivered already, but am open for suggestions. Maybe 4-5 tweets, each hour it selects a different one? Or cycle it so that it goes through the whole collection each hour? Package it up so other frustrated customers can just input their twitter details to join in the fun? Hmmm... ;)

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Thinking of firing up my Twitter bot to tag Farley and the Ford accounts and just bring our (8/8+8/15 prod weeks) general frustration to their attention. It worked with my terrible internet experiences; if you tag the right people and tweet your case every hour or so, you can usually get someone to notice. I have a few tweet ideas, including how Oct builds are being delivered already, but am open for suggestions. Maybe 4-5 tweets, each hour it selects a different one? Or cycle it so that it goes through the whole collection each hour? Package it up so other frustrated customers can just input their twitter details to join in the fun? Hmmm... ;)
I wont stop you.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Porsche Carrera VW GTI
I approve this message. Had thought of trying it myself, but my Twitter account is not set up for any sort of reasonable discourse.

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
The bigger the group the better. I'll send you my twitter handle to @ me. Then everyone can retweet to hopefully get a larger footprint to get it on someone's radar

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Trying to not be a complete jerk, thoughts on the below:

Since our #F150Lightning trucks have hit railyards in early Sept and have been delayed almost 2 months:
Interest rates increased
Trade in values decreased
Warranty price almost doubled
Are 8/8+8/15 prod weeks going to miss the tax rebate next? @jimfarley98 @Ford

Our #F150Lightning trucks have been sittting outside at railyards since early Sept while anoter 5000+ complete trucks have been built/shipped.
When will delivery windows stop shifting and 8/8+8/15 prod weeks get to see our 3 month weathered "new" trucks? @jimfarley98 @Ford

The #F150Lightning is now in MY23, but 8/8+8/15 prod weeks are still sitting in railyards. Could we at least get an explanation @jimfarley98 @Ford?

Our #F150Lightning delivery dates have shifted from mid-Sep to November with zero explanation while Oct builds are being delivered and MY23 is in production
When can 8/8+8/15 prod weeks expect our trucks @jimfarley98 @Ford ?

Also up for other folks' input. Going to start coding up the bot, it'll be pretty easy to load a few more tweets if anyone wants to voice an opinion.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Trying to not be a complete jerk, thoughts on the below:

Since our #F150Lightning trucks have hit railyards in early Sept and have been delayed almost 2 months:
Interest rates increased
Trade in values decreased
Warranty price almost doubled
Are 8/8+8/15 prod weeks going to miss the tax rebate next? @jimfarley98 @Ford

Our #F150Lightning trucks have been sittting outside at railyards since early Sept while anoter 5000+ complete trucks have been built/shipped.
When will delivery windows stop shifting and 8/8+8/15 prod weeks get to see our 3 month weathered "new" trucks? @jimfarley98 @Ford

The #F150Lightning is now in MY23, but 8/8+8/15 prod weeks are still sitting in railyards. Could we at least get an explanation @jimfarley98 @Ford?

Our #F150Lightning delivery dates have shifted from mid-Sep to November with zero explanation while Oct builds are being delivered and MY23 is in production
When can 8/8+8/15 prod weeks expect our trucks @jimfarley98 @Ford ?

Also up for other folks' input. Going to start coding up the bot, it'll be pretty easy to load a few more tweets if anyone wants to voice an opinion.
All seem reasonable. Fire away. I don't have Twitter so I can't help spread the message but I'll send link to my kids

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Alrighty, let's see if this works as I planned it (tested, but only a hobbyist coder). I have them scheduled so it tweets the first tweet at midnight, second tweet at 1am, third at 2am, and 4th at 3am. Then it goes through the rotation again, and again, and again. Trying to get attention, but not be too annoying, yet! Can easily switch it so it rotates each one through within the hour, but saving that for a few more days of silence. Twitter handle is Lazy_Tank (old MMORPG account, don't judge me!)

First one fired as expected, so I'm hopeful on the others

Edit: Go figure, first round worked out, then failed. Time to troubleshoot
Edit2: There goes my plan; API doesn't like duplicate tweets. Gotta try something new...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Alrighty, let's see if this works as I planned it (tested, but only a hobbyist coder). I have them scheduled so it tweets the first tweet at midnight, second tweet at 1am, third at 2am, and 4th at 3am. Then it goes through the rotation again, and again, and again. Trying to get attention, but not be too annoying, yet! Can easily switch it so it rotates each one through within the hour, but saving that for a few more days of silence. Twitter handle is Lazy_Tank (old MMORPG account, don't judge me!)

First one fired as expected, so I'm hopeful on the others

Edit: Go figure, first round worked out, then failed. Time to troubleshoot
Edit2: There goes my plan; API doesn't like duplicate tweets. Gotta try something new...
Any replies in twitter

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Engineer
Not yet. Only had the really early morning tweets go out. Going to add time stamps or something so that they don't get blocked as dupes. Or, I can get twitter handles and when trucks arrived and add a random customer and their wait time to the end of tweets to create differences...

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
New day New Story. I called Pasha group again. They gave me distribution phone number in Hawaii. They still don't have my vin in the system. They mentioned that the ball could be with a company called Matson. They are closed now ( central time) gonna call tomorrow. This is just dumb that one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. @Ford Motor Company it would not even be an issue if the dealer, or Ford knew what the status was. Were not ordering socks here...

NoCharge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting Pro Iconic Silver
Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but VVR is going away in February and dealers should now have access to VinView which will show on a map where your vehicle is and will give more info as to maybe why the vehicle is held up. Might be worth a call to your dealer. It just came out so they might not even know about it yet.

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Finally able to get on and post. Had a great experience with OC Welch Ford in South Carolina. No markups, no add ons, just MSRP + Tax, Tag, and Title.
Truck.jpeg

Dealership was a couple of hundred miles from home, so my first time driving an EV was a road trip home. Drive was fantastic and the truck truly is one of the most smooth vehicles that I have ever driven. I didn't need to, but since I don't have the Level 2 charger yet, I stopped by an Electrify America station on the way home to charge up to 80% (knowing that charging on a 110V outlet was going to be a nightmare. It worked flawlessly and hit a peak of 165kW; pulled it off once it dropped off at 80%.
EA Charge.jpeg

Also got my LEER Tonneau cover on yesterday and love it.
Image.jpeg

Already been driving it around a bunch for kids gymnastics meets and Halloween pumpkin picking, etc. Am up to about 600 miles. Also headed on a road trip this weekend down to Jacksonville for the Georgia vs Florida football game (Go Dawgs!), so that should be a great trip with my first tailgate with the new truck. Only complaint is that I am dependent on the public fast charging until the charge station pro arrives. Hopefully soon!
Can you share more about the Leer cover? Do you like it? What model? Is there anything you would improve or any features you miss? What do you like about it? Thank you! I’m trying to pick one.
Sponsored