• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Thanks so much for the insight. Todays the day!! I wonder how long it will take from once its in East Brookfield. Do you think its taken off train directly onto a flatbed or does it stage in some mega lot for a while waiting on united to have a full dance party? I would assume only a day or two after it gets moving right?
Just called CSX. Train now has no ETA. Frustrating. Once there, I hope it is a day or two.
Sponsored

LikeYouStoleIt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150 STX 2022 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Engineering
Picked up my truck one week ago today. Got the assembly line photo the following Thursday. The wait was very frustrating, but I do love driving this thing. I put about 100 miles on the first day, and my range estimate appears to be spot on. Then I had to leave town for work, so I'm looking forward to my commute this week... Understand the frustration of those still waiting for sure... 225 days from order to delivery was starting to take a toll.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group image

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

DucMan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Lariat ER
I took delivery yesterday. The ford.com order page still shows it hasn’t shipped. My estimated delivery date was jumping around. from Aug 28 to Sep 13 to Sep 9 to Sep 25. Then Sep 21 I got a notification that someone denied my fordpass activation request, so I knew it was close. And now I have a 5 day trip out of town for work… oh well, I can plot my first modifications.

Scott

Sponsored
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Porsche Carrera VW GTI
Delivery estimate slips a 4th time to Oct 6th, still sitting at Ford Newark ramp with an Inactive status on UR website.

beerhoffman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR built
Occupation
Accountant
Does anyone know why Ford would ship via train to a location an hour from me, then let the truck sit there at the ramp for weeks? It makes no sense. My dealer seems frustrated too.

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Does anyone know why Ford would ship via train to a location an hour from me, then let the truck sit there at the ramp for weeks? It makes no sense. My dealer seems frustrated too.
I am in the same position. Been almost a month and it has sat waiting for the convoy. I have watched a few Lightnings get to the railyard after my truck, yet get on truck to the dealer before mine. There is no logic to it, and it is out of the dealer and Ford's hands at that point. Just luck of the draw.

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Model 3, Pacifica Hybrid
Same with me. Mine sat there for about 3 weeks, 2 1/2 hrs from me. No idea why. I guess shortage of convoy drivers 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Labor / contractor shortages

Sponsored

beerhoffman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR built
Occupation
Accountant
Labor / contractor shortages
I was likely to believe this until my dealer said they were getting other vehicles from Ford in standard lead time, not delay after delay. But maybe it's just the luck of which train car the convoy hauling truck happens to be servicing.

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Volvo XC90
Today was the day, I finally picked up my truck a lariat ER in smoked quartz. It's amazing and even better then what I remember from the ford event. Also Fullerton Ford was top notch to work with, no markup, no bs, plenty of info along the way great buying experience.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group PXL_20220927_174027052.MP

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR Anti-Mater Blue - Pending
Ford just told me they see the truck left the CSX train:TTGX693474 and is now in East Brookfield and ETA ids still on track (This week). They also confirmed no holds at the moment. Hoping to see the truck in the next few days (wishing it was today). Wishing good luck to all you 8/8 friends!

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Ford just told me they see the truck left the CSX train:TTGX693474 and is now in East Brookfield and ETA ids still on track (This week). They also confirmed no holds at the moment. Hoping to see the truck in the next few days (wishing it was today). Wishing good luck to all you 8/8 friends!
My truck was on the same train. Delivered at 7:30pm on Monday. My dealer is a mile away in East Brookfield and I have heard nothing.
Sponsored