• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR Anti-Mater Blue - Pending
er is a mile away in East Brookfield and I have heard nothing.
Surely this week.... those held up at this point were on a hold status. At least in my case no such status. My dealer also told me they haven't had any previous issues getting trucks within the ETA window. Hopefully we will get that call anytime. Ill keep you posted if I hear anything.
Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Surely this week.... those held up at this point were on a hold status. At least in my case no such status. My dealer also told me they haven't had any previous issues getting trucks within the ETA window. Hopefully we will get that call anytime. Ill keep you posted if I hear anything.
Thanks and I’ll do the same. I’m a tad anxious not gonna lie. Still haven’t gotten my photo yet so that has me bummed.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 Porsche Carrera VW GTI
Just got this message from Ford, really wish they’d be less cryptic with whats going on..

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group 21030107-C838-4D43-91E5-93517CECDECF

suldog99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Video Editor
@mep , @TheWheel @trev5150 @brooklyn_lightning @Simpso57

what did we do in a previous life to watch all these others get their trucks in a timely manner? :LOL:

I was never good at being patient - i'm sure we'd all take our trucks with whatever chip is missing, or without a ford badge, or whatever the hell is going on!

Glad the rest of you are enjoying the new trucks though.

Hopefully by christmas? 🎄🎅

Sponsored

TheWheel

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
@mep , @TheWheel @trev5150 @brooklyn_lightning @Simpso57

what did we do in a previous life to watch all these others get their trucks in a timely manner? :LOL:

I was never good at being patient - i'm sure we'd all take our trucks with whatever chip is missing, or without a ford badge, or whatever the hell is going on!

Glad the rest of you are enjoying the new trucks though.

Hopefully by christmas? 🎄🎅
Yeah, it's a bummer but I remind myself that we're all lucky to have gotten in on the first model year. A couple more weeks (I hope!).

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FYI mines at the dealer. They didn’t even know. I found it in the back where after hour deliveries are put. They gave me a lunch appointment for tomorrow to actually buy and take it. Omg can’t wait.

suldog99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Video Editor
looks like I was part of a bad batch - truck is sitting in the rail yard 30 min away, but estimated delivery just moved to 10-31. Bummer seeing trucks built a month after mine being delivered. 🎃

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
looks like I was part of a bad batch - truck is sitting in the rail yard 30 min away, but estimated delivery just moved to 10-31. Bummer seeing trucks built a month after mine being delivered. 🎃
Sul I’m sorry for you man. Any explanation?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group 1664726423541

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group 1664726453732

Eric2XU

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just wanted to update and say I got it last Friday finally ending the torment of wondering WHEN. I can say without a doubt its the greatest truck I have ever owned, I am so over joyed by it. I am particularly impressed with the level of attention to detail Ford put into this truck. Its not without its software bugs but those can be updated later. All in all, the only place I want to be right now is in the truck driving around. I wish you all the same joy and a swift delivery of yours. Good luck all!
Sponsored