• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Picked up a couple of tons of feed today. It was 32 degrees out and I averaged about 1.1 miles per KWh. About half of the drive was at 70 and the other half at 55.
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 61D9507E-CB64-4D68-B5E0-E1467169328F

Curtis G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Was the install fairly simple? Also where did you purchase from? :)

Thank you :)

Sponsored

swngdncr

First Name
Carla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Forerunner, 2016 Subaru Outback
Occupation
retired mostly
Messed around with my laser. The color is a good match for the other lettering and flag emblem.
Definitely need to modify....any suggestions?
I just put the letters on a clear piece of acrylic and hot glued it for the picture.
Took it off after.
emblem.jpg
Was thinking of doing something similar with my new laser, but wondering what glue adhesive would you use to apply the decals? something that is removable and won’t harm the paint..

RedLightning86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (Lariat). 2009 Escape Hybrid.

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE (sold). F150L Platinum
I installed the bedrug with high impact mat and BAKflip mx4. I was originally going to get the normal bedrug, but the impact mat intrigued me and it was ready to ship while the normal one was not. So the decision was made for me since I'm kind of impatient. I regret it a small amount since the rug material would have worked better with the work surface on the tailgate mounted over it. It worked okay putting the impact mat beneath the work surface, but it isn't perfect.
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 20221027_023751
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 20221031_225000
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 20221031_225228

Sponsored

duncanmclain

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat ER
Occupation
Supreme Galactic Commander
See if you can find the frunk beeper under there somewhere and post a pic, many would be grateful for that information :)
Disabling Reverse Beep I saw this a few months ago. It might help

Now, if someone can discover how we can change the beep to something else., that would be cool. A sound effect of an old school Cylon or 80's Kitt might be fun.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Disabling Reverse Beep I saw this a few months ago. It might help

Now, if someone can discover how we can change the beep to something else., that would be cool. A sound effect of an old school Cylon or 80's Kitt might be fun.
While I agree changing that sound would be awesome and I have also been researching that too, I believe that it has been proven that the bleeping trunk sound comes from a different speaker.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
While I agree changing that sound would be awesome and I have also been researching that too, I believe that it has been proven that the bleeping trunk sound comes from a different speaker.
That's it.

I say we form a GoFundMe bounty on the Frunk speaker. Do we want the volume adjusted, or just the speaker located so it can be disabled?

I heard it at the dealer. It is absolutely going to irritate me when I get my truck.
Sponsored