• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Agree đź’Ż yes FORD really really needs to open up and just implement this very basic feature.
The FCSP can be remotely dialed down via the connected charge station tile on the FordPass app under "ACCOUNT", unfortunately the the Ford Mobile Charger can not.
Sponsored

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
The FCSP can be remotely dialed down via the connected charge station tile on the FordPass app under "ACCOUNT", unfortunately the the Ford Mobile Charger can not.
Well that’s my luck. I may never get my 80am charger hooked up at this rate. I’m left using 3 mobile Ford chargers at various locations. It’s limiting me how I charge without having the ability to disl them back to 24amps or even 16amps at one location, so I’m left using 110v there which is brutal. At the other two locations 32amps works out fine. Good to know on your other charger point, that sounds promising if they just address it via software to for the mobile charger now.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Found out last night how reliable the FCSP software is (it isn't). I've had it set to 52 amps for months. Last night it starts charging full tilt and wouldn't accept the app derating until I cycled power on it.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Thank you for mentioning Driving Data 🙌. I've been assuming I didn't have the charge or trip logs because of the modem issue or a software update that didn't finish or who knows what. Turning that back on in the truck the app now says I plugged in 1641 hours ago (I guess that's when it was toggled off) but I'm now getting charge rate and logs. They really need better descriptions of those toggles or even just a hint in the app that it needs to be on.
My pleasure. I have been the beneficiary of folks sharing what they know here a lot more often than the other way around. Although the result is effectively the same, I doubt Ford is doing this intentionally to force us share data we don’t want to share. I think it is just a dysfunctional or understaffed IT team.

Making the EV business viable for an ICE company can be quite challenging and once Ford got Lightning rolling on it’s wheels, they considered the rush job done and the product good enough to release (I do agree, despite awful software implementation, the truck is good enough for me). Putting adequate resources on software may have sounded like unnecessary drain on an already unprofitable part of the business. To be Frank I have to give them props for announcement to production time. Cybertruck is on it’s forth year and still nothing. All that said, Ford does not need genius software developers to fix this mess. They just need two things; a good feedback mechanism and competent project managers that regularly use their products. If they can get those, the rest will fall in place.

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
My PAAK is still working however it seems to have lost communication with the truck and will not update the status now. Anyone else have this issue?
I'm getting this issue now too. Nothing updates on the app. My PAAK stopped working then worked intermittently. I cant get the charging information to show in the APP. Is there some way to fix this? FORD is really dropping the ball on these up dates.

Sponsored

craptacular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! AECDD8A3-E86D-4A47-930C-A5BC7648B818
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! E2E0EA8F-B17D-46C1-941F-94CB81B9FACC

My app used to show the estimated range at the target charge level (although this would fluctuate during charging - start low and finish higher). However after the app update mine no longer shows the estimated range. I’ve also noticed that even when updating the target charge level inside the truck to 90%, my app still shows charging to 100% (correction, while typing this my FCSP faulted and stopped for a minute and now the app shows charging to 90%). Charge rate also went from 15kW to 17kW (FCSP is not showing the yellow light after the fault indicating the derate in amps isn’t active). I’ve got my FCSP set on 72A as out of the blue I started getting multiple faults during charging at 80A at the beginning of March. Previously I’ve been fine charging at 80A ever since the software updated on the FCSP after my first charge session in January. It sucks cause I don’t want to keep lowering the rate to try and eliminate the faults since I have it connected to a 100amp breaker with the correct gauge wire. Damnit Ford (or should I say Siemens since they make the FCSP).

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
I'm getting this issue now too. Nothing updates on the app. My PAAK stopped working then worked intermittently. I cant get the charging information to show in the APP. Is there some way to fix this? FORD is really dropping the ball on these up dates.
Mine randomly started working again and is fine now.....

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Anyone with iPhone iOS 16.4 notice that the new app got funky ?

When I got the new Ford Pass app (4.25) with 4.2.1, the app's GPS map, location of vehicle, and Securialert went crazy.

Then I just got 4.2.2 yesterday and now the issues have stopped.

Could it be that 4.2.2 also had fixes to the new Ford Pass app 4.25 combined with iOS 16.4 ?

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! IMG_9772CC0E1A16-1

Sponsored

matteblack

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-2018 Ford Flex-2013 Harley Fat Bob
Occupation
Farmer, Volunteer Firefighter
Looks like there is an update available for Iphone with a new logo…

174D5BEC-F3F6-497D-B62B-8DACD0052103.jpeg

Any chance of them updating the Android version also? I looked and couldn't find anything...