• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Rxhevntt

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Tiguan R
Autonation Ford Margate, FL. My reservation is super late, but I wanted to get clarity now for whenever for my order becomes available or switch dealers.

In addition to zero responses to my multiple emails, I finally called and was left holding for 15 mins before someone came on the phone and swore Ford does not even have pricing yet ?

TL;DR $7000 markup on F 150 Lightning.
UPDATE: Finally got clarity from Autonation Margate. Verbatim from salesperson: $7000 ADM and you should feel lucky because other dealers are charging $10000.

Needless to say, I didnā€™t feel so lucky. I am a first time Ford shopper, truck shopper, and EV shopper. Thankfully for Ford, one call to Mullinax Ford per this forum and they happily sent me an email confirming MSRP less any incentives. Switched reservation. Otherwise I would have put Ford on my personal brand black listā€”I choose not to reward companies that are adversarial towards their customer with my hard-earned dollars.

Thank you everyone for this forum.
Sponsored

WhiteBolt

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro EV, 2004 SVT Lightning
Occupation
Manufacturing
UPDATE: Finally got clarity from Autonation Margate. Verbatim from salesperson: $7000 ADM and you should feel lucky because other dealers are charging $10000.

Needless to say, I didnā€™t feel so lucky. I am a first time Ford shopper, truck shopper, and EV shopper. Thankfully for Ford, one call to Mullinax Ford per this forum and they happily sent me an email confirming MSRP less any incentives. Switched reservation. Otherwise I would have put Ford on my personal brand black listā€”I choose not to reward companies that are adversarial towards their customer with my hard-earned dollars.

Thank you everyone for this forum.
I'm not so sure that counts for all FL Mullinax dealers?
I visited Mullinax Ford of Apopka, FL today and salesman, Dennis McClung proudly told me all Lightnings there will be sold +ADM. He said they're considered as rare as Raptors and their allotment was 6 trucks this year and they all went to their best corporate and commercial customers.
I was so disgusted I left without asking how much ADM.

Last edited:

Rxhevntt

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Tiguan R
I'm not so sure that counts for all FL Mullinax dealers?
I visited Mullinax Ford of Apopka, FL today and salesman, Dennis McClung proudly told me all Lightnings there will be sold +ADM. He said they're considered as rare as Raptors and their allotment was 6 trucks this year and they all went to their best corporate and commercial customers.
I was so disgusted I left without asking how much ADM.
šŸ˜’ Sorry you had that experience. Honestly, what a **** show. I doubt ill even get an invite before 2024, but whatever.

This whole supply chain mess is absurd. I donā€™t fully understand how the whole world managed to get this far behindā€”not sure Iā€™ll ever get it.

FWIW, itā€™s Mullinax in WPB I switched to.

IML726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 F250 CCSB, 1975 F250CCLB, 1997 F350 CCLB
Future Ford of Clovis, CA will sell at MSRP + $10,000 ADM

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Place Motor in Webster, MA. No ADM. Selling right at MSRP.
How is your build going?
I have not read any updates in the 5/20 B/W thread from you!!!

knot_another_won

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT Max Tow, F-150 Lariat on order
Occupation
Engineer
Though I haven't completed the purchase yet (build date 7/4/22), Romano Ford in Fayetteville, NY has been adamant with me about the fact that they DO NOT charge ADM on customer orders. I have no info on whether or not they would on dealer stock. I'll confirm here once I finalize the purchase but I'm optimistic.

FinsNBolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
I definitely think we will have to keep an eye on this. It seems like the dealers are each wavering back and forth.

I had an incredibly positive experience with Karl Flammer Ford in Tarpon Springs, Florida. No ADM from them. Straightforward pricing, and even sent a signed price sheet in advance to confirm the pricing. Awesome!

But, I don't know how to categorize them on the list. While I did not get charged ADM, they seemed to hint that they may be switching to add ADM for future orders. So, a friendly FYI, don't assume that because the dealer didn't charge ADM in the past means they won't for the next wave of orders.

Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
An Electric Car Finally Makes Financial Sense
CNN Business, Wed June 8, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/08/business/electric-vehicle-save-money/index.html

"While lots of cars these days are going for over sticker price, electric cars are being marked up, on average, twice as much as gas-powered ones, according to Edmunds.com. While internal combustion-powered cars are selling for, on average, 1.4% above MSRP, electric vehicles are getting marked up an average of 3.4%."

A 3.4% ADM on an $80,000 Lariat would currently be $2,720.00. So, finding, and locking in, a ZERO ADM will become much harder in the future.

If you find one it makes sense to legally lock them in with a Counter-Signed Purchase Agreement ASAP. TRUST BUT VERIFY

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost & 2019 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
Real estate
How is your build going?
I have not read any updates in the 5/20 B/W thread from you!!!
@TaxmanHog Unfortunately, I don't have any updates. My status is still awaiting a production date. I haven't done that crazy backdoor search for a my VIN # in a while either. The other day my Mustang was at the dealer getting service, so I went over and talked to my sales rep (owners son). I wanted to know if they planned to add an ADM. Thankfully they are not. If they did the deal would have been dead for me. I also wanted to know what my priority # was. It was in the mid 90's :( but he did say that it can fluctuate wildly. Their mannequin unit (Pro model) has shipped but he doesn't have an ETA. Lastly, he said they have several deposits for the Lightnings at the dealership, but my reservation was the only one that has been selected and had an order placed.

Pioneer162

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning PRO
Occupation
Lincoln Sales Manager
OHIO

Nick Mayer Ford - Mayfield Heights no ADM, $1000 refundable deposit

Nick Mayer Ford West - Avon Lake no ADM, $1000 refundable deposit

falert3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 F-350
I deal with galpin ford, sun valley CA
I haven't got my reservation convert to order yet but base on several email, they told me repeatedly they will honor MSRP with zero adm on order lightning maverick and mach e.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'03 Z4, 13' Model S, 23' Mach E
Slight Correction for us here at Serramonte Ford:

Since Lightning is not X-Plan eligible, we will not be honoring it. MSRP for Orders
Sponsored