• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
Don't know what "This supercharger is Open to Tesla and Other EVs with CCS compatibility" means. Does it mean it will work even though it's not listed as open to NACS?
The Other EV ones are Magic Dock Locations
Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
Anyone want to share the link in the confirmation email for checking status? I don't know if it would help me. If It works off of VIN or other identifier. If it works off order number, then I guess I'm SOL because that's what I'm trying to find.

But I think I'm about to throw in the towel and just assume that mine was successfully ordered over 3 hours ago. I have been able to load the connected services page consistently via the app and mobile browser and no adapter option shows anymore. Going direct to the order page, it fills my info and clicking reserve gives me an error.

deserthi

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Tech
There is a difference between level 2 charging and V2 super chargers. There is not an adapter that will work with V2 super chargers and that is a bummer for me. All the way from southern New Mexico, down through northern Texas to San Antonio, all the super chargers are V2.

Sponsored

Bigisland Guy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat SR Build group 10/24/2022
Occupation
Property Mgmt
Use Ford Pass App no issues: Order under Blue Oval Network. Vehicle-Charging-Blue Oval-Order

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Finally got through on the app after two hours of trying. Order number over 8,100 or so.
Whew, same! All that for two clicks. But...

"Congratulations! Your Fast Charging Adapter is in Production.

Demand is very high, but we are working to get your no-cost adapter to you as soon as possible"

Guess they only had 8,000

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
There is a difference between level 2 charging and V2 super chargers. There is not an adapter that will work with V2 super chargers and that is a bummer for me. All the way from southern New Mexico, down through northern Texas to San Antonio, all the super chargers are V2.
The V2 chargers don't support the necessary communications protocols for this to work and their hardware doesn't allow for making it a software upgrade. Tesla will not be updating the V2 chargers as they will eventually be replaced with V4 or newer units... But it might take a while. ...years.

Strangatang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Couldn’t get through this morning, but just got through now easily. Order 7066!

Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Finally got through. Number 6563 but no expected date (as soon as possible) so I’m guessing fall.

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
8828 checking in... guess the East coasters got the jump on this offer :/