• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

123XYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Same here, I've never gotten an update or even a notification on one. I have loads of them showing up according to what some forum members have pulled, but nothing pops up when I try to initiate one, or when I just leave it on auto update. Had my Pro since early May of this year.
Has anyone with a Pro model gotten any updates since June?
Sponsored

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, Tesla Model S Plaid
Occupation
retired
I got 22-PU0722-DC-CHG3 update last week. Received 23-PU0110-RADS-PS update notification this morning.
2022 Lariat

Last edited:

Howard_Scott_Warshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, rapid red
Is it irony the update that's supposed to fix the issue with updates resetting radio presets...........resets my radio presets?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I have not received this yet, but am in the process of receiving the updated Digital Owners Manual, pending download at this time.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I have not received this yet, but am in the process of receiving the updated Digital Owners Manual, pending download at this time.
Which failed per advice of a member.

But surprise surprise...... now this one [PU-23-pu0110-RAD-PS] has downloaded this afternoon while I was doing yard work, and I'm installing it right now, should be finished by 1400 hrs.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bmwhitetx

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer

But surprise surprise...... now this one [PU-23-pu0110-RAD-PS] has downloaded this afternoon while I was doing yard work, and I'm installing it right now, should be finished by 1400 hrs.
I still haven't gotten it after 12 days and at least 20 attempts. Sometimes Sync screen error message says "interrupted by another process". FordPass app gives no useful info. I rarely drive vehicle so suspect it's 12V battery voltage. But I did drive and keep it on once until 12V SOC was 84% and it stilled failed. Frustrating to get the overnight failure notice in FordPass every day and on the Sync screen every time I start the truck. I did get the Charge Assist app.

MRButtler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning

Aww we're in the same group!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I still haven't gotten it after 12 days and at least 20 attempts. Sometimes Sync screen error message says "interrupted by another process". FordPass app gives no useful info. I rarely drive vehicle so suspect it's 12V battery voltage. But I did drive and keep it on once until 12V SOC was 84% and it stilled failed. Frustrating to get the overnight failure notice in FordPass every day and on the Sync screen every time I start the truck. I did get the Charge Assist app.
Aww we're in the same group!
Yup, mine failed for "interrupted by another process....." twice in a row, so I parked her in the garage, plugged in the EVSE and topped up to 90%, let's see what the overnight scheduled update brings.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yup, mine failed for "interrupted by another process....." twice in a row, so I parked her in the garage, plugged in the EVSE and topped up to 90%, let's see what the overnight scheduled update brings.
Failed, time for a nice long drive to my wife's favorite restaurant...

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Successfully downloaded and installed last night. No issues. , no radio station reset.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Notified last night that this update is ready. Got the success notification after commuting to work this morning. Only had a couple radio presets stored but I'll check 'em this afternoon.

EDIT: Radio presets did not get reset.

Last edited:

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Failed, time for a nice long drive to my wife's favorite restaurant...
Taxman: honey no need to cook let's out to dinner tonight - my treat.
Mrs. Taxman: aww thanks, that's so sweet, where we going?
Taxman: your favorite spot.
Mrs Taxman: awesome.....wait a minute you need an update on that dang lightning again don't you?
Taxman: err, uhhh, well yes.
Mrs. Taxman: Ohh I see how it is....

I received the notification when I got in the truck to head home. Decided to install it while I stopped at the grocery store. Told me it would be ready by 656pm....it's now 705 and my wife's ice cream is melting...😁

Edit: finally finished at about 715.

Last edited:

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I appreciate that this is a “Priority Update”, yet they are taking their sweet ass time sending them out.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Downloaded & installed over night!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Still no go, after letting the truck idle for hours to top up the LVB.
Going to disconnect the LVB manually charge it, reconnect, reset BMS, Frunk & window positions then retry a manual before this expires.
Sponsored

Last edited: