• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I could have sworn I got the original update. Got this again today after work.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
  • Haha
Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

THX1138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got this yesterday! 😀. It fixed a snag my driver's side window had rolling up. Before this update, it would always roll up kind of fast and act like it snagged on something and roll back down. It always triggered at the same place. The only way to roll it up was to hold the lift window button until the window was closed completely. I'm glad this was pushed out.👍

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Now to test remote start to see if this might have also fixed my heated seat & wheel issues, though it's not a specific target for this update.
Evening coffee run, with temp's around 39° I ran the remote start again, when I went out to the truck, the seats and steering wheel were toasty warm, looks like 23-PU0813-DOR-UP2 fix my issue, maybe an isolated problem, but glad it's working again, winter weather conditions return over the next several days!

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Wow, you schmooze with the right people and they send you personal updates to fix your issues. Must be nice! :sneaky:

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
I got this one and driver monitoring (again) today. One after morning commute and the other after evening commute. First time having two updates in a single day for me.

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I got this yesterday! 😀. It fixed a snag my driver's side window had rolling up. Before this update, it would always roll up kind of fast and act like it snagged on something and roll back down. It always triggered at the same place. The only way to roll it up was to hold the lift window button until the window was closed completely. I'm glad this was pushed out.👍
My driver side window just started doing that 3 weeks ago. It came and went though so I'm not sure if this update fixed it. Hope so. I can't find anything noticeable that this update effected.

Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Got it installed this evening, not sure what has changed except my front left TP sensor is not working.

Edit: it started working next day.

Last edited:

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I have noticed that the mirrors don't fold somtimes, maybe this update addresses that.

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Interesting day for me update wise. I arrived at work this morning and received notification that this update was ready. So I hit update now locked her up and went to work. Checked in on Ford Pass app later in the morning and saw it failed. Got in the truck to head home and saw that it was still available for update. Didn't touch anything cause I wanted to get home.

5-10 min into the trip notification popped up on the screen saying there were no available chargers in range.

Get home and check the update screen and see the 24-PU0105-CMR-FX. Hit update now and it installed without issue.

Seems like some of you have experienced the fail and the immediate issuance of CMR-FX similar to what I experienced. The last time I saw the no chargers in range pop up was a few months after ownership when I received an update in route to work.

Is it possible that the DOR-UP finished up while driving?
Sponsored