• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update-23-PU1113-UNX-DC [Connectivity]

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
As usual downloaded while I was out not on WiFi but this time installed while I was out as well (While I was in the store). Still reading the forum trying to see what is changed in "connectivity".
This is to address a config issue within the TCU where the country code was changed to a country out of the US. If you or anyone is able to connect to Fordpass, then you are not affected by this issue and the OTA will come in without being connected to wifi.
Sponsored

Fast87t

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
Does anyone know why after the OTA update 23-PU-1113-UNX-DC the Android auto will not connect wirelessly to our phones?

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Mine partially installed and says Update "Not complete". It's been in this state for over a week now.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Does anyone know why after the OTA update 23-PU-1113-UNX-DC the Android auto will not connect wirelessly to our phones?
First time I hear of this being reported. The updates makes a small config change to the TCU and your phone does not connect directly to that, so I am inclined to say it is not related.

Mine partially installed and says Update "Not complete". It's been in this state for over a week now.
That means the OTA most likely failed. Send me your VIN and I can confirm.

Sponsored

AmandaB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER - Red
I got this update yesterday while I was driving.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Got this early in the morning while I was ...... you know on the road, my fear was that it might break something for the Tesla Supercharging demo, lucky it didn't

Fast87t

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
Got this early in the morning while I was ...... you know on the road, my fear was that it might break something for the Tesla Supercharging demo, lucky it didn't
I'm still waiting for tesla supercharger ota update. I was lucky to get nacs adapter reserved #4615 earlier.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Odd issue with Remote start and Departure timer since this update

I'm no longer getting the seats or steering wheel warmer to run using these start modes.

When I get in the truck and start it, the indicators lights are off for both heaters, I can turn them on and all is good at that point.

If I do not use the remote start or departure timer, but simply start the truck while in the driver seat the last used modes seat heat level and wheel warmer conditions remain as last used.

I checked my "Remote Start" under Vehicle Settings all seems as it should be, with settings Auto / Auto / 15 Minutes.

The conditions I set for departure timer included the "Warm" condition.

I've sent a voice report to Ford via the Sync screen to let them know.

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Repeat departure timer 7:50, while unplugged, went out at 8:00 this time the driver seat and wheel lamps were on and moderately warm, and after push to start, resumed warming on the drive.

After breakfast, I used remote start, waited five minutes then hit the push to start truck. indicator lamps for the seat & wheel were off, manually switched them on and all is warming afterwards.

I'm going to tweak my Tuesday test, set departure time for 7:00 am (primary day hitting the polls early), as always it will start t-minus 5 minutes, by the time I get in the truck 5-6 minutes will elapsed, maybe that's the sweet spot now??

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I'm going to tweak my Tuesday test, set departure time for 7:00 am (primary day hitting the polls early), as always it will start t-minus 5 minutes, by the time I get in the truck 5-6 minutes will elapsed, maybe that's the sweet spot now??
Departure timer, activated on schedule, un-plugged mode, seat & wheel cold
Push to Start, activated seats & wheel manually, they warmed up normally along the drive

Later in the day tried Remote Start, similar situation, once hitting Push to Start, manual activation made them work during the drive.

Second test of Remote Start, with toggling from Automatic to Last Setting used didn't change the results, last use was seats on 1 & wheel switched on.

flyin525

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Disappointing that the finally got it working with departure times this winter, only to break it again.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
@TaxmanHog what's your ambient temp when it starts? What about changing it to cabin temp hot and see if it runs heated seats and steering wheel?

GoHawks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning ER
Anyone experiencing PAAK issues with this update? I received this and the Tesla P&C update this week and now PAAK isn’t working on my truck. Thanks

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog what's your ambient temp when it starts? What about changing it to cabin temp hot and see if it runs heated seats and steering wheel?
Outside temps High 30 to mid 40's today, I had cabin HVAC set to ~72/73°

I'll try increasing it now & see if the change get's the seats & wheel pre-warming going again.
Sponsored

Last edited: