• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tesla Supercharger network now up to 66 locations with Magic Dock (4/17/24)

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Oh this is great, I really need Montgomery on our way south to beach and my wife's company HQ is there so the Lightning can help with that trip. Please dear god add a v4 to Hattiesburg Mississippi so taking my daughter to school will be less a headache. Actually anywhere between Tuscaloosa and Hattiesburg would be perfect in this dead zone of charging state
Sponsored

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro ER
Oh this is great, I really need Montgomery on our way south to beach and my wife's company HQ is there so the Lightning can help with that trip. Please dear god add a v4 to Hattiesburg Mississippi so taking my daughter to school will be less a headache. Actually anywhere between Tuscaloosa and Hattiesburg would be perfect in this dead zone of charging state
You aren’t lying. I’ve always driven that route to visit family on the MS coast but started going through Montgomery instead because charging along that route is much better.

More than anything , Meridian, MS desperately needs a DCFC. There’s a Tesla SC there but it is only a V2 so we won’t get access to it. There are no DCFCs from Boligee, AL to Jackson or Hattiesburg. Those are really long stretches.

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Ya, I've got my Tesla destination adaptor so I have a couple of options in Hattiesburg to try and top up to 100%. The Chevy and GMC dealership have chargers, but they are 48amp so that will be long if I roll in on empty

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Please dear god add a v4 to Hattiesburg Mississippi
Just when I though Elon could not get a promotion.

Sponsored

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
No new Magic Dock locations since December 20 :(
More than 50 v3/v4 Superchargers have opened since that date

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
We'll have access to those soon enough with the adapter, but 50 in 40 days is a staggering number for new SC's.

If you can't ask yourself which companies are truly in this for the long haul and to support EV owners and growth and only come up with one answer then you aren't being honest with yourself.

OP
OP
RickLightning

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
That's not correct. At least 3 opened in January, posted on this thread.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
That's not correct. At least 3 opened in January, posted on this thread.
Good call

Those three locations were all opened before December 20, but the Magic Docks were not activated until January

So I'd say we're both right...three locations have had Magic Docks activated in the past 6 weeks, but no new stations with Magic Docks have been opened in that timespan

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Good call

Those three locations were all opened before December 20, but the Magic Docks were not activated until January

So I'd say we're both right...three locations have had Magic Docks activated in the past 6 weeks, but no new stations with Magic Docks have been opened in that timespan
supercharge dot info is not super great at handling that situation. The original turn-on date seems to stay back as the most recent change. They don't really have a method for handling activation of MD's as an update.

Sponsored

roddiaz1

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER Carbonized Grey
I tried not to take up two spots and was lucky to find a charge at the end that had a non-spot next to it. So all was good.
This was on January 28th, 2024.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
If each dispenser was straddling two spaces, there wouldn't be a problem... not all places have that much room though.