• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mmiketa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
At #1235 I'd say I'm definitely a victim of the folks in the upper-7,000s/lower-8,000s getting theirs early...Ford's website still says "by April" for me, but I'm doubtful
It’s pretty unfortunate, but shit happens. I was lucky enough to be #30 so I knew I’d be in the first batch.
Sponsored

Reactions: kab

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
It’s pretty unfortunate, but shit happens. I was lucky enough to be #30 so I knew I’d be in the first batch.
Yeah, I've done just fine without the adapter for 18 months -- it's just such a tease to be so close! Well done with #30!

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
At #1235 I'd say I'm definitely a victim of the folks in the upper-7,000s/lower-8,000s getting theirs early...Ford's website still says "by April" for me, but I'm doubtful
I'm 1376 also with an April ship date and nothing has arrived yet.

htobin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I’m #7196. I never received a confirmation email and so I have called a couple of times. They confirmed I’m on the list. I was told a week ago that there had been problems and that, in a few days, my status should show up on the Ford app. So far, it never has. She still indicated that I could expect May delivery Out here in West Texas, without the Tesla network it’s almost impossible to take a trip in the truck

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I was told a week ago that there had been problems and that, in a few days, my status should show up on the Ford app.
Balderdash ..... none of our status conditions were indicated in the app or ford.com website!

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Victim lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Kind of annoying to look at this list and see that damned near everyone ahead of me has received their adapter :(
Better than looking at the list and see that damned near everyone after you has received their adapter.

Half full.

Budshark

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I’d say this is like watching the grass grow but this time of year the grass is growing fast. Certainly faster than this rollout.

My continued fear is Tesla is in control of this. And they want to slow roll the impacts. There’s no reason Ford would want to warehouse thousands of adapters. Which means Ford doesn’t have them. So either Tesla is randomly building mass inventory for mass ship out - which makes little to no sense. Or they wanted the “win” of getting the first adapters out and the free press, and then everything after that is just wishful thinking and goes much slower than projected. Them being able to hit their May projections after releasing just 1300-1500 a month ago seems like a big stretch. We are definitely at 2000/week to hit the numbers now, and every day that goes by it gets harder to achieve that.

Will be interesting to see what happens next week. Hoping we see at least 1000-1500 get shipped out.

Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
I hear they reassigned the adapter builders to put rivets in accelerator pedals.... could be awhile.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Did anyone see the update from Rivian that they are now sending emails confirming address with shipments starting soon? I was hoping they would get more Ford customers their adapters first before starting on the other automakers but on well. Rivian also seems to be sending them out based on VIN# which makes much more sense than what for did.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/nacs-adapters-now-shipping…s00nish.27054/

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Looking like all 4 of my trips that I could have used this for throughout the spring and into June will have come and gone by the time I see it.

The June trip is to a place that is an absolute desert of any charging whatsoever, so I am really hopeful that my June ship-by ends up being early but things are looking really bleak here.

I think everyone in western PA is probably going to use theirs more than most everyone else... the ability to skip Bedford, PA electrify America and go straight to Breezewood will be amazing.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I am coming to the conclusion that Ford is done with us F150L owners. They have lost a ton each of our trucks and are not wanting to continue to build and promote these. Therefore, they don’t seem to care how well they treat us. They don’t need or seem to want our assistance in prompting them.

Updates have slowed to a near standstill. Adapters are slow to arrive. Features announced to be available last year (Blue Cruise 1.2,3,4) are no where to be seen.

It pains me to say this, because I have been a strong supporter of their new vehicles for several years, but looks like it’s over for Fords EV’s for sometime to come. 🙁

/Rant ended.

Last edited: