• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jredondox

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Why'd you go with Xtreme for FL (right?)? Durability? Using them to launch people for cheerleading stunts on occasion?

I'm on the fence between Powerstep and Xtreme since I'm not in a cold weather climate.
I went standard San Diego weather is not harsh lol… fl should be the same
Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Why'd you go with Xtreme for FL (right?)? Durability? Using them to launch people for cheerleading stunts on occasion?

I'm on the fence between Powerstep and Xtreme since I'm not in a cold weather climate.
That's the spec for the F-150 Lightning, dual motors. It is not the industrial version with the box running along the side (that's the XL). I am part time FL, part time in a rugged part of Virginia, on a farm, unpaved roads, dirt, sand.

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Got a bedrug to install and ordered the torneau cover from Bakflip

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Been debating switching to a electric mower. Our yard is small so the newer ones are perfect for us. I just hate to throw (or give) away a perfectly good gas mower. Maybe if I knew someone who was tight on cash and needed one.
Just put your old mower on Facebook marketplace and let it go for cheap to a good home. I switched to an electric mower 5 years. I have 1/4 acre pie shaped lot, and two larger mower batteries do the job for mowing and trimming. I have all Greenworks lawn tools and never had one problem in 5 year ago. They usually have good sales around holidays with extra batteries so keep an eye out. Spend the extra few bucks on self propelled too. Ok enough HGTV.

• Haha
Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Last edited:

Sponsored

jredondox

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I wan these!
The guy at Etsy has the files, these were the first he created for the Lightning - I sent him files I found with the logo and lightning strike - he should still have them. I ordered these back in May.

I also realize my quick snapshots - I need to turn the lightning strike 180 degrees !

I honestly don't like the "T" as well, but that is straight from the logo, just blown up. It looks a bit out of proportion.

jredondox

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The guy at Etsy has the files, these were the first he created for the Lightning - I sent him files I found with the logo and lightning strike - he should still have them. I ordered these back in May.

I also realize my quick snapshots - I need to turn the lightning strike 180 degrees !

I honestly don't like the "T" as well, but that is straight from the logo, just blown up. It looks a bit out of proportion.
I contacted him already 🤣

• Love
Reactions: GDN

LightningLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (E4X), F-150 Lightning (Lariat ER)
Those look good. I bought the same ones for my Iced Blue….I test fit them, and my wife was on the fence with the look. If I choose to install mine, do you have any installation tips?
Follow the instructions. Wash the tailgate. Let it dry well as there is a drip point from the plastic above the letters. When ready, use the alcohol wipe.

Lay out the letters to decide which way you want them to go (some can be used in either of two rotations).

Start with the smallest and easiest letters and get harder (hyphen, 1, 0, F, 5). Make sure they are aligned with the shape. Remove backing from a single long side and carefully put it in place. Peel off the rest of the backing and apply gently. If not much is stuck down yet you can pull off and re-align. When finished, press gently with soft towel.

Enjoy.

Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
OK this may look and sound silly. We live about a 1.5 hour drive to the nearest Costco. So when we go we make it a trip to visit family and friends near by. Even if we shop after visiting there is at least 1.5 hour sitting in the heat. We had my fathers old (vintage 1970) bar frig. sitting in the garage. Why not set it in the back and plug it in. It works flawlessly it's not the biggest or the best. But it is free.
Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 1661787903709
Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 1661788072261

This is an old compressor frig. not bad on power we can run this thing for days.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I took a picture of it at the dealership. Some other lucky person’s Lariat is parked behind my Pro.
Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 209867E8-68DA-4990-BCB1-9F97E8B7819D
Sponsored