• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I called CN railways and they told me that the railcar with my truck is just south of Chicago in Markham IL and will be handed off to Union Pacific tonight (might have said tomorrow night). So it looks like my truck is up and moving. I have high hopes that the effect of the strike will have a minimal impact on the delivery of my truck. :D
Sponsored

M4rked1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2007 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Ford chat told me my truck had shipped using the carrier “vehicle-ship llc” . I cannot seem to find any info on tracking that company’s shipments.

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Ford chat told me my truck had shipped using the carrier “vehicle-ship llc” . I cannot seem to find any info on tracking that company’s shipments.
Hopefully you can figure it out. So far I got that it's just an internal transport for taking it to Ramp 58 from Ramp 51.

Sponsored

jmfinney

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 Limited, 2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Range Ro
Occupation
Chief Operating Officer

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
More info than I got.

M4rked1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Dealer said they cannot track using the info I provided. I guess I just need to continue to be patient. :)

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I had found the website, but nothing about tracking . I asked my dealership to look into it, ill update if they find anything.
One guy on F150 board said he called them....... "I just got in touch with the shipping company (Vehiship) very good customer service, they told me that the shipping "hold" was put in place by Ford and she sent a request to have a Ford Regional Manager contact me to discuss ( I doubt thats going to happen)". NOTE: this hold has nothing to do with Lightning's, it was back in 2021.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog Why have all the Ford websites been crap lately? You are the man here, and I was curious your thoughts.
I wish I had an answer, but I noticed poor performance since the weekend of 9/3 or 9/4 onward, around that time there seemed to be an outage of search results, figuring they might have done a system update over the weekend, and hoping it would get better as the business week started, but it didn't.

Though this is more likely a server side (Ford Systems) than a client side (our devices and applications) I also had updates to Chrome, my AV applications and I am preview testing Microsoft updates as well, I'm always suspicious of these tests fouling my WIN-10 until the final version is released (expect that 9/13 in the afternoon)

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663009906214

That said, this would not answer to the effects for other devices, OS' and browser applications, which leads me back to the Ford systems are performing poorly, and they have not figured out a fix or noticed the degraded performance and no one has made an effort to fix the problem, as simple as stopping and starting processes on servers in some situations.

BTW, I reported the poor performance recently, hopefully some one reads these feedback reports

Last edited:

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I wish I had a certain answer,
For what it is worth, @TaxmanHog I want to offer you a personal "Thank You" for everything you do for forum members here. I am amazed at what kind people will do and it makes me kinder in turn. Thanks!!!

M4rked1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
One guy on F150 board said he called them....... "I just got in touch with the shipping company (Vehiship) very good customer service, they told me that the shipping "hold" was put in place by Ford and she sent a request to have a Ford Regional Manager contact me to discuss ( I doubt thats going to happen)". NOTE: this hold has nothing to do with Lightning's, it was back in 2021.
I called them, they said they are not allowed to provide any tracking information. However she did tell me that they are not the actual shippers, they only transport from the factory to the rail yard or other local spots for transfer to long distance trucks.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I called them, they said they are not allowed to provide any tracking information. However she did tell me that they are not the actual shippers, they only transport from the factory to the rail yard or other local spots for transfer to long distance trucks.
What color we looking for?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663014883787

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
For what it is worth, @TaxmanHog I want to offer you a personal "Thank You" for everything you do for forum members here. I am amazed at what kind people will do and it makes me kinder in turn. Thanks!!!
Hear, hear! Thanks so much for all your help & kindnesses @TaxmanHog !

HarryBakshi

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat (Atlas Blue), BMW X5(2016)
Still shows in Production for me
Is it the spray in Bed Liner thats causing the delay...

2022 F150L - Lariat ER (with spray in Bed Liner) - Atlas Blue - Ordered 4/18/22 - Build 8/22/22 - Blend 8/27/22 - Production 09/01/22 - Built x/xx/22 - Shipped x/xx/22 - Delivery expected ??.
Sponsored