• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Is this list still being updated? I submitted my form a week ago and haven't seen any new additions to the master list. Happy to be told to be patient, but just checking if this is still active!
don't feel left out. I put my info in 2 weeks ago (dec 15th wave) and still don't see it.... However I'm patient and thankfull for those creating and taking care of this lift.... I'm sure the holidays have them with other things to do. will hope to see an update after the holidays reflecting those of us who ordered in December.....
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

Thor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Platinum
Busy end of the year, but finally submitted by 10/24 build. Thanks

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I submitted order over a month ago but just now posting in thread. :sleep:

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Submitted my 2023 order sent yesterday. Estimated deliver time 3 to 5 months.
It will probably be more like 2.5 to 4, looking at how production is going. Ford is getting better with building them... I'll give them that.

MikePinkston

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'97 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Got my invitation to order right before Christmas. I went ahead and ordered and now I am getting cold feet. In the back of my mind I fear great battery improvements in the near future and that I'll be stuck with "obsolete" batteries and trade in or resell value will be low. I'm beginning to think I need to stay with fossil fuel until my next vehicle. Is anybody else concerned about battery technology quickly advancing and leaving early adopters with low range tech that will be hard to upgrade from?

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
Got my invitation to order right before Christmas. I went ahead and ordered and now I am getting cold feet. In the back of my mind I fear great battery improvements in the near future and that I'll be stuck with "obsolete" batteries and trade in or resell value will be low. I'm beginning to think I need to stay with fossil fuel until my next vehicle. Is anybody else concerned about battery technology quickly advancing and leaving early adopters with low range tech that will be hard to upgrade from?
I have had four EVs, buying into one major technology advancement after another. The last EV I had was a 2019 Niro EV and I kept it for three and a half years.

If I had not wanted something with real towing capability I would not have moved on from the Niro EV. The Niro EV had good range and charging speed and even after 45,000 miles there was no appreciable battery degradation. The F150L is of course an improvement over the Niro EV in all categories.

I have enough EV experience to know what the F150L is capable of even though I have never driven one. I can easily see the F150L as the last vehicle, other than recreational vehicles, I ever buy. Your needs would really have to be extreme for the F150L not to do very well at achieving your needs.

As for resell value I think your concerns are unfounded. Back in the early days when batteries packs used to degrade quickly, EV resell prices used to degrade faster than the batteries packs but that’s just not the case anymore. I bought my Niro EV new and I was very happy with the money I got when I sold it. There are always going to be better batteries and better technologies but you are going to have to pay more for them.

Do you really always want to be waiting on the next best thing or do want something you will enjoy now and into the foreseeable future?

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
received my scheduling date today. YES!
Ordered on 12/15,
build week February 6th.

Lariat ER Iconic Silver, the only options I added were, spray in bedliner, pwr running boards, moble pwr cord. have submitted an update for the tracking sheet

Last edited:

njaehner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning, 2017 Tesla Model X
Reservation Date: 5/20/21
Order Invite/Wave: 11/15/2022
Order Submitted: 11/20/2022
Estimated Build Week: 2/6/2023

Lariat ER antimatter blue!

LightingFast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT, BMW M3
Submitted order info today. Not sure what the ordering wave date should be.
Reservation: 11/14/21
Order invitation: 1/19/23
Order submitted and accepted by dealership.
No build date yet.

Lariat ER. Iconic silver
Sponsored