• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Thank you!
Did you get your wheels yet? I might go a different route and I will give you a good deal
Not yet, what happened? No pics?
Sponsored

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
Seems like this would be a sweet mod and hopefully someone comes out with an aftermarket adapter to prevent all that extra work.
I'm sure someone has it, but it was a pain.

On that note, here are pics of the mod. One is with the truck just sitting there, the emblem doesn't light up. The second is with it lit even in the daytime, like when you open doors or the frunk. I drive with the DRLs on all the time, so it's lit when that happens as well.

I'll try to get a night time view of it tonight if I remember.
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_5161
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_5162

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think that's to clean the camera that's up front, no?
I'm sure it is. Just wouldn't have thought of doing that. Reminds me of the expensive Volvos and Mercedes in the late 1980s that had those little pop up windshield washer nozzles and wipers for the headlights.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So here are the pics of the Ford emblem at night. I also noticed yesterday that it lights up while the truck is charging, at least the way I have it wired it does anyway.

Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_5167
Ford F-150 Lightning πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? IMG_5166

Sponsored

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
It'll come. "soon". BTW, that white demo in Nashua I mentioned? Yeah, they're asking $30,000 over MSRP. No lie.
Actually "chatted" with bot about that on the BestFord website - said it was auto-populated on their webpage by Ford but was not actually in Nashua. "Soon" is pretty damned open-ended!

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Actually "chatted" with bot about that on the BestFord website - said it was auto-populated on their webpage by Ford but was not actually in Nashua. "Soon" is pretty damned open-ended!
Huh. So I must have unknowingly done a massive hit of acid and hallucinated as I drove by the dealership three times in the past 10 ten days and didn't see it sitting right outside the building, and I topped it off with some mushrooms when I saw the "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" of $30,000 sticker on the driver's side rear passenger window. That explains it.

"Soon" is open-ended. Deep breaths brother. Curse words, bitterness, cynicism, and deep breaths.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Huh. So I must have unknowingly done a massive hit of acid and hallucinated as I drove by the dealership three times in the past 10 ten days and didn't see it sitting right outside the building, and I topped it off with some mushrooms when I saw the "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" of $30,000 sticker on the driver's side rear passenger window. That explains it.

"Soon" is open-ended. Deep breaths brother. Curse words, bitterness, cynicism, and deep breaths.
I'll have what he's having!

Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
So here are the pics of the Ford emblem at night. I also noticed yesterday that it lights up while the truck is charging, at least the way I have it wired it does anyway.

IMG_5167.jpg
IMG_5166.jpg
That's a must have for me.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's a must have for me.
Buy it now and get that 20% off from accessories.ford.com

Let me know if you get it and I will try to walk you through the install (I'm serious.) The emblem comes with everything you need except for the tools to remove the plastic pop pieces (I can't recall the name), and the 8,10, and 13mm sockets.

Looking back, it really is easy to install, but I had no guidance as to how to put it in and had to figure what needed to come off, how it came off, finding the damned bolts and nuts to do it. That was more time consuming than anything else.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

Let me know if you get it and I will try to walk you through the install (I'm serious.) The emblem comes with everything you need except for the tools to remove the plastic pop pieces (I can't recall the name), and the 8,10, and 13mm sockets.

Looking back, it really is easy to install, but I had no guidance as to how to put it in and had to figure what needed to come off, how it came off, finding the damned bolts and nuts to do it. That was more time consuming than anything else.
So now that you have the fancy Ford emblem for the front, what are you doing with the one on the tailgate?

Intellibeam

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Iced Blue Silver

Do you have a picture how you made the 12/10 pin work or what fuse you used? I'm ordering mine today.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So now that you have the fancy Ford emblem for the front, what are you doing with the one on the tailgate?
I wanted a light up on the gate, but it's so small. No idea what I'm doing with it.
Sponsored