• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Pro on a Pedestal

jcm3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO [SQUISHED!] & 2nd Lightning PRO
Does anybody have experience putting the CSP on a pedestal? My delivery date is planned for next week, and I'm putting a charging plan in place.

My driveway is 50+ feet from the house, so last year we installed a Tesla Wall Connector on a pedestal for my wife's Tesla. I've now ordered myself a Charge Station Pro, as I expect we will need to occasionally charge both vehicles at once, but all of the installs I see have the CSP mounted to a structure.

The Ford unit is quite a bit wider than the Tesla pedestal I'm using on the other side of the driveway. Is anybody using a Ford CSP mounted to a pedestal or similar? I could use some ideas.

EDIT: Turns out that mounting options for the CSP aren't plentiful. It's a much bigger charger than most. I decided to mount anther Telso Wall Connector and sell the CSP to another user here. Worked out well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HuskerDon

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightening
Occupation
Retired
Same Problem. What Pedestal is compatible with the Ford Charge Station Pro EV charger?
I spent more than an hour on the phone with Ford ... four 800 numbers, six people and a grand circle from EV Parts through Battery & Electric Vehicle Parts (twice) to a couple of other 800 numbers and finally back to EV Parts. Nobody knows what pedestal(s) are compatible with the Charge Station Pro. It should not be that difficult. And I'm not interested in SunRun. I'm sure they will sub-contract this to some local and I've already got my own electrician. Ford sold 61,500 EVs in 2022 (Google) and I can't believe I'm the only one who wants to put the charger on a pedestal. There should be a list on the charger sales page that lists pedestals compatible.

Has anyone got a pedestal company and part number? Thanks

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Below are mounting dimensions. As long as you make the post work with those dimensions, and it’s capable of supporting 100 pounds, you’re golden.

Ford F-150 Lightning Charge Station Pro on a Pedestal IMG_3466