• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
Maryland: Prince Frederick Ford - No ADM. no fluff.
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Update from my post from yesterday: Today I spoke again with the dealer, who now says that their ADM is $20k, up from $10k yesterday! I am so angry with these folks! Time to see if I can move my order, and report this dealer to Ford Corporate. Anyone have contacts to "No ADM" dealers in Dallas, Houston or Louisiana areas?
The people I have spoken with at both AutoNation Ford Burleson and 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills have confirmed no markup on any ordered vehicles.

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
Future Ford of Roseville (in California) just told me that my Lightning would be marked up $15,000 today. WTF? No way I'm paying that. Complaining to their mgmt about this nonsense, and also complaining to Ford (maybe no one will listen)...

Not letting this dealership rip me off. I ordered the truck. Just picked them as the are closest to my home. Aren't dealerships here to service the buyers of the Ford Motor Co vehicles? This is ridiculous that they feel they need to get $15k for doing absolutely nothing.

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Future Ford of Roseville (in California) just told me that my Lightning would be marked up $15,000 today. WTF? No way I'm paying that. Complaining to their mgmt about this nonsense, and also complaining to Ford (maybe no one will listen)...

Not letting this dealership rip me off. I ordered the truck. Just picked them as the are closest to my home. Aren't dealerships here to service the buyers of the Ford Motor Co vehicles? This is ridiculous that they feel they need to get $15k for doing absolutely nothing.
You can change what dealer you can pick your truck up from.

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
Called Ford customer service today… they are telling me I cannot change as it’s an order now (not a reservation). I’ve asked to escalate the issue now… man terrible experience thus far.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
You can change what dealer you can pick your truck up from.
This is true if he has not yet placed an order. Once the order is in he’s stuck with that dealer. If he has not order all he has to do is Call Ford Customer Service and change dealers.

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Called Ford customer service today… they are telling me I cannot change as it’s an order now (not a reservation). I’ve asked to escalate the issue now… man terrible experience thus far.
Can you cancel the order?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Yeah, you’re screwed unless you have some big Social Media Influencer buddies that can Tweet Levine and Farley.

Or have one of the major Tesla Online Sites report on this mess.

2000Firehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Took delivery of mine today from Apple Ford in Columbia, Maryland. They followed through with the zero ADM as shown on the Ford order site and in the provided signed purchase order back in February. Zero questions, zero push. Was actually quite a nice buying experience.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Took delivery of mine today from Apple Ford in Columbia, Maryland. They followed through with the zero ADM as shown on the Ford order site and in the provided signed purchase order back in February. Zero questions, zero push. Was actually quite a nice buying experience.
Bought a 2019 Ford Fusion from Apple Ford in 2018. Ty Thatch was my Internet salesman and did a bang up job. He is now a finance manager there.

Sponsored

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
I suspect the intent of this thread is to identify dealers who apply ADM to reservations/orders post-hoc, once the customer is locked to the dealership.

If the intent is more broad, I can report that Greico Ford of Raynham MA is asking $35K markup on an abandoned order for a Lariat ER w/ Max Tow order. Apparently the price one pays to skip the line.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
yes, as this poll of information coming from so many different sources might not actually be 'what' it is proclaimed to be, meaning that simply 'asking' a dealer, or a salesperson, etc., 'if' they will be adding any ADM might not generate the correct answer you expect.
For instance, Tim B out in Salina Ks, who post videos as the 'Ford Guy', admits that as much as their dealership is not adding any ADM to ORDERS of Lightnings, he DOES admit that the dealership IS adding ADM to any vehicles not specifically ordered by a customer, such as the DEMO Lightning.

So, the question might should be: Does your Dealership EVER add any ADM or additional markup or costs to ANY vehicle? If so, WHAT specific situations does that apply to?

Many may have reported here that someone 'told' them no ADM, and yet others may find that they actually DO add ADM. There is no GUARANTEE of ANYTHING until you have it in WRITING. Period.

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
There's a few in the Dallas area that I'm aware of that's no ADM per the list is AutoNation Ford in Frisco, Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford and Rockwall Ford in Rockwall

Houston is Friendly Ford, and Lousiana is Banner Ford
We probably want to remove Banner Ford from the list. I spoke with them (their Monroe, LA dealership) today, and they're asking for $6K over MSRP.

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
Update from my post from yesterday: Today I spoke again with the dealer, who now says that their ADM is $20k, up from $10k yesterday! I am so angry with these folks! Time to see if I can move my order, and report this dealer to Ford Corporate. Anyone have contacts to "No ADM" dealers in Dallas, Houston or Louisiana areas?
You stated this in response to my post. Are you saying that Mac Haik in Georgetown wanted to charge you $20k in ADM? The first post in this thread now says they have $20k markup and so far that hasn't been my experience.