• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Can you get a pic of the window sticker? I wanted to see if it was blue or green. Based on the add-ons, it looks like this is a Lariet, extended range with max tow.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
Future Ford of Roseville (in California) just told me that my Lightning would be marked up $15,000 today. WTF? No way I'm paying that. Complaining to their mgmt about this nonsense, and also complaining to Ford (maybe no one will listen)...

Not letting this dealership rip me off. I ordered the truck. Just picked them as the are closest to my home. Aren't dealerships here to service the buyers of the Ford Motor Co vehicles? This is ridiculous that they feel they need to get $15k for doing absolutely nothing.
I feel the same! Exactly the same situation for me, except $10K markup. My dealership hasn't done a single thing for me - I never even heard from them until they called to tell me about the markup ~ 2mos before build week. It feels like extortion.

mklcolvin

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Insight, 2022 Lightning Lariat LR
Occupation
Retired; Former Systems Engineer
You stated this in response to my post. Are you saying that Mac Haik in Georgetown wanted to charge you $20k in ADM? The first post in this thread now says they have $20k markup and so far that hasn't been my experience.
No, sorry for the confusion. My dealer is doing this in Louisiana - Roundtree Ford in Shreveport.

Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Hemborg Ford Norco California no ADM on ordered vehicles. Only dealer stock.

TomLVNV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota 4Runner
I would use the following Ford info do help get a signed Purchase Agreement from your dealer.
From the Ford Q & A:
Can you guarantee the MSRP for F-150 Lightning?
Dealers are independent franchises. The final price you will pay for any vehicle is agreed between you and a dealer that is at, below, or above the MSRP. We recommend that all customers agree to a selling price with their dealer when an order is placed via a signed Purchase Agreement. For model years beyond 2022, Ford will release MSRP information as it becomes available.
I have been trying to find out what a sign Purchase Agreement looks like. Is it a print out of your order and signed by both parties? Or is it something more official looking? I don't want the dealership to print out a fake or non binding Purchase Agreement form and tell me that ADM has been added after I place my order. Any idea what the Agreement form looks like? Is it something from corporate Ford? Thanks.

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
My agreement was a "Vehicle Buyers Order". It is a form (Form No. LAWID-8019) signed/dated by Buyer and Seller. It details, price, fees, taxes, deposits.

HippyFunBall

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150, 22 Lightning Lariat
Covert Ford in Hutto, TX has added ADM. I switched to Bluebonnet Ford (already on the list) and they do not add ADM for Ford-direct customer ordered vehicles.

Sponsored

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I think the entry for Mac Haik is wrong. They don't add ADM and there is no post here that says they do.

Congrats on switching to a dealer who doesn't charge ADM. Did you receive your truck yet? We should hang out in a parking lot some day after mine gets built. I live just 10 minutes from Hutto.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
6/6 build week, 6/11 blend, 6/20 in production, 6/30 built, 8/2-8/8 estimated delivery. Not shipped as of today. VIN: 1FT6W1EV1NWG08665
Thank you, updates posted

RandomguyinPNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning, 20 Ascent
Saw this today at Landmark Ford outside Portland, Oregon. Customer might not buy so they were lining up a backup buyer if he bails. Not sure if he would have to pay it but they're listing $15k Market Adjustment on the window sticker. $95k Lariat.
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) 2457D8DB-6624-4884-8756-ACE400A2DEA1
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) 471EEBE2-A07C-4265-A56D-F7F7B9ADCD70
Sponsored