• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
I ordered mine with Autonation Ford Amherst in Amherst, OH. MSRP and no ADM. I might use the A/Z Plan and save $1400 if one of my relatives can still get it. Not sure how those programs work currently.
Sponsored

Begeorgy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport, F-150 Lightning on Order
Virginia - Cavalier Ford Lincoln. No ADM if you order a vehicle

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Marshall

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software
After revealing that they were marking the Lightning PRO up $20k 3 weeks after ordering, Greg Darnell Ford in MWC OK said they would drop their markup from $20k to $15k

Sponsored

BoreBrotherBore

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
RF Engineer
Forgot to plug my dealer.

Iowa - Rydell Ford of Independence - Invoice/NO ADM/Accepts any Plans that you are eligible for.

CounterClockwork

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, 2020 Escape Hybrid
This was an email I got in reply from some questions about my pre order with Evergreen Ford in Issaquah, Washington:

Of the 500 reservations we have, 6 orders will be built. Of those 6 one customer declined to take his slot so I have ONE that can be taken off the market and put in their name. As it will be a stock unit there will be a 20k markup for purchase. But it will ensure that you are in a select group as there wont be any retail units for a long while.

Let me know if you might be interested.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
This is apparently the new standard for everything. I just configured a Taycan CrossTurisomo at $136k and sent it for processing to West Palm Beach Porsche, was told that they would process it for $15k ADM, 9 months delivery expectation. $151k total, take it or leave it. I left it, and dealing with another dealer who is doing it at MSRP.

Lightlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning EV
Gengras Ford in Plainville - No ADM based on my order and their communications.

Markupsorg

First Name
Markups
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford tremor
Hopefully this is useful to some of you folks but for the last year or so we've been creating Google docs spreadsheets tracking markups on various high demand vehicles. Toyota tundras, TRD pros, raptors, TRX, HD trucks spread across many different forms.

It looks like we've already got quite a few lightning dealership markups getting populated. If anyone wants to populate the data here on our markups site it might be helpful for many. The site allows you to filter sort and do many various functions. I started the site to combine all of these various tracking schemes and allow the data to live in one spot. I do not get paid, I built this as a hobby and funded out of my own pocket.

www.markups.org
Sponsored