• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Lol. That's what I get for not reading the full article. My bad. I got excited when I saw the headline.

I don’t believe this is related to the US. I couldn’t find a US article that claimed similar progress at the moment

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Some numbers - Looking at the CA delay. (I think that rhymes.)

Looking at build week 8/15 and 8/22 in @TaxmanHog spreadsheet once again.

Trucks build and shipped:
- 1 to CA
- 14 all other destinations

Trucks build before 9/12 but not shipped yet
- 8 CA
- 2 NJ
- 1 OH, LA
Honestly it seems to me the delay is anything going thru Chicago (completely on brand). I am in Wisconsin and from my personal experience and research seems that Wisconsin deliveries are not that much better than CA even though we are dramatically closer to Detroit then CA. The east cost deliveries are tracking ahead because they dont go thru Chicago

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
I just got off with Ford chat, they're last entry is on 9/10 and it was at Junction Point in West Chicago... anyone see our trucks sit in transit like that?

Seems strange, every time I call UP it says a variation of Loaded Setout, Loaded Pickup, Loaded Departure and a new date/time to go with it lol not sure what any of those means but the last update was on 9/13 (@ 6:37am it Loaded Setout). Oh and chat keeps saying that it's moving across via Canadian National Railways not UP.

Also tracking this strike is not going to be good for my truck unless it manages to get off before but that's seeming very unlikely

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Good for him! My ETA hasn’t changed, but Ford chat maintains 9/20 ETA, despite being on chip hold and no built or shipped statuses.
Same here. Really starting to get annoyed watching so many in the 8/22 and 8/29 weeks get built and shipped statuses while I just sit here knowing that my financing is going expire and will end up with a higher rate.

skyak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, 911, Lightning
I show "Built" now on Order Tracker, but still shows "in production" on the Reservations and Orders page.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663167015190

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My truck may be stuck in Winston-Salem rail yard purgatory for another 2-3 weeks, but at least Ford sent along a nice pic of it rolling off the Rouge assembly line.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group image

Sponsored

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I feel bad posting this stuff after some of y'all are getting crappy news about chip holds. Hopefully y'all disagree... just got this from Ford:

My_Truck.jpg
Awesome. Don't feel bad and sorry if I have turned this thread into a personal complaint session! :)

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just talked to chat again and they said that the status was updated today that it was back in the Dearborn truck plant and not a ramp. Maybe putting in the long lost chip(s)? Maybe?

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Just talked to chat again and they said that the status was updated today that it was back in the Dearborn truck plant and not a ramp. Maybe putting in the long lost chip(s)? Maybe?
Take it with a grain of salt - I have been told my truck is at Ramp 51, 58 & 59 after it was shipped. Most of the CSRs are giving me different answers.