• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Arrington.LCA

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Sick congrats! So another person with 24 days from blend to delivered? To colorado right?
Yes, to Colorado. Dealer is Sill-Terhar in Broomfield (between Denver and Boulder). No ADM or shenanigans thus far. Tried to sell me on some options for PPF, windshield replacement coverage, and anti-theft tracking device. I said no thank you, and it came right off. Good to go.
Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
Yes, to Colorado. Dealer is Sill-Terhar in Broomfield (between Denver and Boulder). No ADM or shenanigans thus far. Tried to sell me on some options for PPF, windshield replacement coverage, and anti-theft tracking device. I said no thank you, and it came right off. Good to go.
sick! but check into your insurance with regards to the anti-theft thing. if you have comprehensive it could make a difference that is worth it, but idk. i need to check myself.

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
It seems like most 11/14 built week have their car by now or in transit. Mine has not moved and is on chip hold and showing in production. Am I the only one left not getting a truck by now? I also spoke to the dealer yesterday and they said sometime Q1 of next year. Not happy about that since some later weeks seem to be getting their cars.
Mine moved to production but not shipped yet and most likely (more like certainly) will miss the tax credit.

Ask your dealer to escalate to the Ford regional manager or rep, they should get u more info.

Arrington.LCA

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just got to the dealer.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) B2517842-48DF-4802-8A2A-C9A0EAAE9131

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) FB38C5DE-4720-4170-BD65-0A7F0DAC05FF

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 11/14 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) F6F4561B-CDBD-4192-A5D6-E59D5A8195EC

SwamiMacGyver

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat
Has anyone with the Extended Range option gotten their charging station or been told when it'll arrive?

Sponsored

tlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER; 2022 Wrangler 4xe
It seems like most 11/14 built week have their car by now or in transit. Mine has not moved and is on chip hold and showing in production. Am I the only one left not getting a truck by now? I also spoke to the dealer yesterday and they said sometime Q1 of next year. Not happy about that since some later weeks seem to be getting their cars.
I am sitting the same, still sitting the same

Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Carbonized Gray
Has anyone with the Extended Range option gotten their charging station or been told when it'll arrive?
Really good question. I kept trying to enter my Ford order number into sunrun, but it always returned something like "not found". I think once it got built, then it finally went through and I did the inquiry for contact back to do an install. I have heard absolutely nothing from sunrun though.

I frankly just want the charger that is supposed to be included with the extended range. I was planning to tune it down to 40amps and plug it into my garage. I have a 20amp OpenEVSE hung off a 50amp circuit at the moment that my Bolt used to use. Also have a dedicated 110vac EVSE for my wife's Pacifica Hybrid PHEV-33Mi. But I suspect I'm going to want more juice for the Lightning than I got by with on the Bolt.

I might try reaching out to some local PV installers, including the ones who installed my 12kw system some years ago.

Wesley

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford raptor
Occupation
Retired
I am there with you!

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Based on others, if you state is not serviced by Sunrun, you need to contact them by phone only after you take delivery of the truck for them to ship the charger

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I was able to get a CSX railcar number from Ford chat yesterday; estimated delivery window is December 11–17, 2022.
Your truck landed!

Sponsored

Harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE; '18 Pacifica Ltd
My still looks like it's sitting in the rail yard wait for pickup to the dealer. I did, however, receive an assembly line photo from Ford this morning saying it just rolled off the line and with be shipping soon. 🤷‍♂️

Harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did anyone else notice you can now add Power Running Boards to Lariat or Premium for only $255?!?!?! Man I wish I had that option when I ordered!

Harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh, my delivery date updated and now says 12/13-12/19, FYI.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)

Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Carbonized Gray
I did, however, receive an assembly line photo from Ford this morning saying it just rolled off the line and with be shipping soon. 🤷‍♂️
I got that too... Seemed weird cause it got on a train around dec 1st...
Sponsored