• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Cannot wait till it is warm enough to put ceramic on my truck. Dang this weather.

So, even at a professional shop, it's best to have ceramic coating done in warmer temperatures?

Sponsored

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Nice! That's the one accessory I went back and forth on. My fear is it wouldn't lay flat and becomes annoying to access the cubby underneath. What are your thoughts?
It was mostly an impulse buy but so far it does a great job of keeping 12 packs from sliding about. It still has a couple of kinks in it from being rolled up for shipping but it seems to stay in place pretty well. Honestly I don't need to access the cubby very often so I doubt it will bother me. I do like the finished look it gives to the frunk.

I wouldn't have used real money on it but after the 15% discount it cost me less than $10 with points.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I wouldn't have used real money on it but after the 15% discount it cost me less than $10 with points.
I almost bought but their checkout process was very wonky. If you are using the 22,000 points that came with the truck, you should not pay $10 bucks. It did the same to me. It would ignore the promo code and say I owed. I finally figured out you have to go through the lefthand screen to choose the destination (dealer address) and keep hitting Continue, then apply promo code and checkout. Only then did it show the whole purchase (including TX 8.25% tax) was with points and had some left over. At that point my impulse died out so I cancelled. Some very poor web programming IMO.
Sponsored