• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
Now that we are in production week can anyone list the different tracking mechanisms we have to watch progress other than Ford.com? I know there are other posts about this, but it would be nice to see a consolidated view here with our group.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Now that we are in production week can anyone list the different tracking mechanisms we have to watch progress other than Ford.com? I know there are other posts about this, but it would be nice to see a consolidated view here with our group.
It’s all in this Thread and I think it’s mods and train/convoy tracking at this point.

Sponsored

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
My Module Build Data page shows:

Module Information Found
PCM Modules
BCE Modules

No tear tag yet

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've got a lot of lines under "BCE Modules", nothing yet under "PCM Modules" and no tear tag. I'm #4 this week, so looking like there is progress.
Making progress, for a Lariat-ER, you're 7 lines of code short compared to mine, we have the same configuration, it should finish in the next day or so and you will have a tear tag

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
Tear tag popped up this AM. (y)

Activate Vehicle Button Now Live in-app.
Nice! Mine shows a tear tag now too.

I have an activate vehicle link, but clicking says it can't be activated at this time and to wait until I've taken delivery.

I wonder if two trucks built on the same day in the same factory headed for dealers 25 miles apart end up on the same truck... I guess only time will tell...

dkf150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon 4xe
Nice! Mine shows a tear tag now too.

I have an activate vehicle link, but clicking says it can't be activated at this time and to wait until I've taken delivery.

I wonder if two trucks built on the same day in the same factory headed for dealers 25 miles apart end up on the same truck... I guess only time will tell...
I'd guess they would, I avoided spray-in liner and accessories to speed it up. So not sure if you have extras. It would be great to have it in the next few weeks.
Sponsored

Last edited: