• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Deliveries

EonLightning

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning 2022 Black Lariat
Occupation
GC
The truck has been in Richmond since the 6/22 and united emailed me this morning starting that it is not yet scheduled to move to the dealer. 🙄

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
The truck has been in Richmond since the 6/22 and united emailed me this morning starting that it is not yet scheduled to move to the dealer. 🙄
Shortages everywhere unfortunately

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (coming soon)
Got a call from my dealer that they should have my truck "by the end of the week." I hope that means tomorrow!
Apparently it does. Scheduled to go pick up this evening!

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Railcar is in Arizona right now, it's part of a huge Rail....... I think we might be seeing a lot more Lightnings delivered in the next two weeks here in California

Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
united emailed me this morning
United Road? How did you get them to email you? I can see my vehicle on their tracker, but when I called them for info they told me they only deal with the dealer, not end users.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
United Road? How did you get them to email you? I can see my vehicle on their tracker, but when I called them for info they told me they only deal with the dealer, not end users.
Self service input, but you need to narrow the web browser page after completing a successful VIN search, the field for the subscribing will be shown below the dealer name.

I'm now getting emails for my dealers in bound inventory, not just my truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries 1656690831902

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I'm now on day 9 of sitting at the Port Richmond, CA rail yard. Ford, you're killing me here!
The sitting at destination port was almost as long as the train trip.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
you need to narrow the web browser page after completing a successful VIN search, the field for the subscribing will be shown below the dealer name
Thank you, I was stuck at the registration step because there was no Register button! Now I get it, but when I enter the name/email and check subscribe and click Register, I get the "Something went wrong" error.

EDIT: after getting that error with 3 different email addresses, I hit Register when the fields for name/email were empty and it gave me a successful registered message! Weird. Got the verification email and am now in the system. Says no orders found for my dealer, both for Current Shipments and Delivered. Shouldn't I expect to see stuff listed here, even if not mine? I am their first Lightning delivery, but I would expect this system to be used for other vehicles as well?

EDIT #2: Ok I finally found how to get info on my order, click the search button and choose "VIN" under the search by field. Then I see that my vehicle is in the system but still "Inactive". I'll be watching this page like a hawk!

Last edited:

F150_Xpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Sprinter,R1250 GSA, Husky TPI, KTM 790
I just happened to be passing by the highway exit for my dealership today and saw a transport truck full of Lightnings nearby. This was in Redwood City, CA, the transport was on 101 South right before Whipple Ave.

I almost snapped my neck looking over. No updates on my app/UP Rail/Ford Website.

Did you order from Towne in RWC?

I was in their first wave and #7 (?) on their order list. Mine was just built and delivery is first week of August. Maybe the ones on the truck were earlier orders?

Sponsored

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Did you order from Towne in RWC?

I was in their first wave and #7 (?) on their order list. Mine was just built and delivery is first week of August. Maybe the ones on the truck were earlier orders?
I did! Mine is slated to be ready for pickup on July 9th. I just stopped in to talk to them to see if there’s anything I can do now to prep for the sale. They said nothing lol

F150_Xpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Sprinter,R1250 GSA, Husky TPI, KTM 790
Congrats! I sure hope they stick to the no ADM plan!

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Congrats! I sure hope they stick to the no ADM plan!
Thanks! I asked them again while I was there and they assured me they are. But, I also printed out my initial conversation with them from a year ago where they said they would.

Also, if you’re looking into financing. Checkout the San Francisco Credit Union. They cover down to San Mateo County and are offering a 1% EV discount. They locked me in a rate for 84 mo @ 2.99%

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Once it hits port is it on the dealer or Ford Corp?
@F150ROD, here is the response from my dealer on this question: "We have 17 vehicles sitting down at Richmond and have no control on which ones or when they will be shipped. I understand they've been having issues with getting trucks to deliver them. We usually get notice about 4 to 5 hours before they get here. "

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (coming soon)
Mission Accomplished! Shiny new Antimatter Blue Lariat ER sitting in my driveway! It's nice :D
Sponsored