• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

My Ford Charge Station Pro Is On The Way! Due June 15

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
I just received an email with tracking number that my Ford Charge Station Pro is shipped and scheduled to be delivered on June 15th. I had received an email from SunRun this past Friday asking to confirm my shipping address, which I obviously did. I will post again when it’s received and installed. I am going to go tomorrow and pick up the supplies needed to install it so that’s all done and all I will need to do is mount and connect the wiring. I will be glad to have it, it takes a fair amount of time with my current level 2 charger when you get down below 20%.

Ford F-150 Lightning My Ford Charge Station Pro Is On The Way! Due June 15 A80524D2-4382-4E14-B352-5C0A25B0C6E3
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I just received an email with tracking number that my Ford Charge Station Pro is shipped and scheduled to be delivered on June 15th. I had received an email from SunRun this past Friday asking to confirm my shipping address, which I obviously did. I will post again when it’s received and installed. I am going to go tomorrow and pick up the supplies needed to install it so that’s all done and all I will need to do is mount and connect the wiring. I will be glad to have it, it takes a fair amount of time with my current level 2 charger when you get down below 20%.

A80524D2-4382-4E14-B352-5C0A25B0C6E3.png
Great to hear! Could you scan/post a copy of the installation and instruction manuals when you unbox it? There are a lot of us like you contemplating supplies needed or working with contractors hesitant to provide bids without those details…..you would make a lot of friends here 😍😘👍

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Remind us when you took delivery? As one way of estimating when we can expect ours after finally getting our trucks...

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Remind us when you took delivery? As one way of estimating when we can expect ours after finally getting our trucks...
My truck was delivered to the dealer late afternoon June 2nd and I took it home on June 3rd. I received the SunRun address confirmation email exactly a week later on June 10th and I got the shipped confirmation and tracking information today June 13th. For those that are interested it I have included some shipping details.
Ford F-150 Lightning My Ford Charge Station Pro Is On The Way! Due June 15 EE5F54CD-F498-4A27-A230-1414217A243F

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Great to hear! Could you scan/post a copy of the installation and instruction manuals when you unbox it? There are a lot of us like you contemplating supplies needed or working with contractors hesitant to provide bids without those details…..you would make a lot of friends here 😍😘👍
That shouldn’t be a problem. 🍻

Sponsored

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
I took delivery on June 3 and haven't heard anything yet. Glad you see you have though!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Congrat's on this milestone, I look forward to seeing the instructions and technical data sheets

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Congrats. I don't have a truck yet, but was looking forward to a $500 gift from Ford for being delayed on the Charge Station. I wonder how many they have to ship?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
I took delivery on the 6th and just got an email today asking to confirm my address.

But did I confirm my address? I don't know.

I clicked the link in the email to "confirm your address" and I get this:

Ford F-150 Lightning My Ford Charge Station Pro Is On The Way! Due June 15 Sunrun_verify

So I fill out the form with my order number zip and last name and the next thing I get is this:

Ford F-150 Lightning My Ford Charge Station Pro Is On The Way! Due June 15 Not_in_area

Nothing about "we found your order and will ship your charger to the below address....." Just this.

So, am I confirmed or.....

This is no way to run an airline...phishing charter...

Mike

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I took delivery on the 6th and just got an email today asking to confirm my address.

But did I confirm my address? I don't know.

I clicked the link in the email to "confirm your address" and I get this:

Sunrun_verify.png

So I fill out the form with my order number zip and last name and the next thing I get is this:

Not_in_area.png

Nothing about "we found your order and will ship your charger to the below address....." Just this.

So, am I confirmed or.....

This is no way to run an airline...phishing charter...

Mike
I'm sure they are going to ship your charger and the "confirmation" was simply to try to sell you SunRun services which doesn't apply to you since you are not in an area that they offer them. The email I was sent said this: "Please log in and confirm the preferred shipping address for your Charge Station Pro is correct. Without confirmation, it will be shipped to the address used during the Ford F‑150 Lighting order process." It would have been nice if they showed a message that said something like "Sorry we don't service your area but thanks for confirming your address and we will get your charger out to you ASAP." I bet you receive an email with shipping information in a day or two.

Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So I just got off the phone with Sunrun customer care. Nice lady.

What happened to me may happen to others who did not order their trucks through the Ford web process but instead had their dealer submit the order for them.

There were several things going on here....my address was actually not confirmed because they didn't have my address. My truck was ordered through my dealer and the zip code is different (for one thing) and the address field in Sunrun's system was blank for my order.

They don't currently show my truck as "sold", meaning they haven't been notified by Ford yet.

The lady said that if Sunrun is in the state where the truck is being delivered then they try to get the charger shipped before the truck arrives and also something about a discount on installation. If Sunrun is not in your state then apparently the guidance (rule, business practice, policy) is to ship the charger 15 days after the truck is delivered.

So the lady has taken my details (including the VIN) and is going to run this by her manager when he/she comes in and phone me back later.

If any of the above conflicts with info you've been told then consider what I've said as anecdotal. I'm just relating what's happened in my case.

The takeaway is that if your dealer processed your Lightning order in their shop rather than you doing it yourself on the web then you may need to intervene and call Sunrun customer service and ask for the "Ford Team" to get yourself sorted. 833-394-3384 was the number I called, then press "1" for customer service and ask for the Ford Team.

Mike

OP
OP
bogey928

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
So I just got off the phone with Sunrun customer care. Nice lady.

What happened to me may happen to others who did not order their trucks through the Ford web process but instead had their dealer submit the order for them.

There were several things going on here....my address was actually not confirmed because they didn't have my address. My truck was ordered through my dealer and the zip code is different (for one thing) and the address field in Sunrun's system was blank for my order.

They don't currently show my truck as "sold", meaning they haven't been notified by Ford yet.

The lady said that if Sunrun is in the state where the truck is being delivered then they try to get the charger shipped before the truck arrives and also something about a discount on installation. If Sunrun is not in your state then apparently the guidance (rule, business practice, policy) is to ship the charger 15 days after the truck is delivered.

So the lady has taken my details (including the VIN) and is going to run this by her manager when he/she comes in and phone me back later.

If any of the above conflicts with info you've been told then consider what I've said as anecdotal. I'm just relating what's happened in my case.

The takeaway is that if your dealer processed your Lightning order in their shop rather than you doing it yourself on the web then you may need to intervene and call Sunrun customer service and ask for the "Ford Team" to get yourself sorted. 833-394-3384 was the number I called, then press "1" for customer service and ask for the Ford Team.

Mike
Good info here. You may want to start a new thread when you are squared away to let others that are in your situation know how it was handled. I'm not sure the folks that would like to know or need this information would not necessarily find it buried my thread. It's interesting that they asked you to confirm your address yet didn't know you had taken delivery of your truck. What a mess they made out of something that should have been relatively simple. As far as I'm concerned the charger should have been sitting in the backseat of my truck when I drove it off the lot. I told SunRun a month ago that I wasn't interested in using their services as I have a whole house standby propane generator already and would be installing the charger myself. Declining SunRun services or being outside SunRun's service area should trigger a charger being put in the truck at the factory before shipment to the dealer.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Good info here. You may want to start a new thread when you are squared away to let others that are in your situation know how it was handled. I'm not sure the folks that would like to know or need this information would not necessarily find it buried my thread. It's interesting that they asked you to confirm your address yet didn't know you had taken delivery of your truck. What a mess they made out of something that should have been relatively simple. As far as I'm concerned the charger should have been sitting in the backseat of my truck when I drove it off the lot. I told SunRun a month ago that I wasn't interested in using their services as I have a whole house standby propane generator already and would be installing the charger myself. Declining SunRun services or being outside SunRun's service area should trigger a charger being put in the truck at the factory before shipment to the dealer.
Well we're definitely on the same page with your observations. I have no idea why the chargers just weren't shipped with the trucks. And if the comeback is.."well we didn't know how many..." BS. They've known for MONTHS how many Lariat and above ERs they were shipping. This makes no sense whatsoever.

But for some bizarre reason they are now throwing money at our problem by giving us 250KWH extra to use at the EA chargers and also sending us a $500 debit card?

Yo! Ford! What in the wide, wide, world are y'all doing in those meetings?

Mike

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I took delivery of my Lightning on 6/10. Sunrun says they won't have any Charge Station Pros until August. 🤷‍♂️

Still only seeing a 250kWh balance for EA. Wonder when the extra 250 will kick in. Who do I contact about this?

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I took delivery of my Lightning on 6/10. Sunrun says they won't have any Charge Station Pros until August. 🤷‍♂️

Still only seeing a 250kWh balance for EA. Wonder when the extra 250 will kick in. Who do I contact about this?
I think this was just announced late last week. I would guess it will take them a couple of weeks to get them allocated.
Sponsored