• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update-23-PU1129-CBC-ODP - Powertrain

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Hopefully Ford will update that web page and clearly show it is the Charge level for 12 volt or LVB (Low Voltage Battery).

It is easy to misunderstand.
We've made suggestions on the FEEDBACK for for the desktop website, who knows when they will perfect the description.

Chriseberle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning SR Tesla Model X
Hopefully Ford will update that web page and clearly show it is the Charge level for 12 volt or LVB (Low Voltage Battery).

@Ford Motor Company

It is easy to misunderstand.
You were right my apologies. My state of charge is a 94% and 12V is listed at 93% so I got confused.

Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Carbonized Gray
if the module/cell variation is too high, as is, my truck will refuse to move but after update, it will be able to limp at lower speed/power to my destination?
Not sure, Mine threw the service now errors before I got the 23B57 update, I believe, and I was still able to drive it at reduced power. But there might be different situations. Probably best to get the update sooner than later. I believe it's more of a case that the update will let it detect a problem earlier than without it. Perhaps without it such a problem could go undetected until the point that it would not allow for a limp home mode? Perhaps someone else has a more comprehensive link to a more precise description?

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Not sure, Mine threw the service now errors before I got the 23B57 update, I believe, and I was still able to drive it at reduced power. But there might be different situations. Probably best to get the update sooner than later. I believe it's more of a case that the update will let it detect a problem earlier than without it. Perhaps without it such a problem could go undetected until the point that it would not allow for a limp home mode? Perhaps someone else has a more comprehensive link to a more precise description?
What was the solution to your service now warning? Did you have to replace a module?

Dolio

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Carbonized Gray