• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update - 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 [Tesla Supercharger Network]

Nolander

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended
Occupation
IT

GoHawks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning ER
Anyone with this update have any PAAK related issues? I received this and 23-PU1113-UNX-DC recently (over the last 4days) and PAAK isn’t working now. Thanks

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks Taxman. Wow they bury that, why not put it in the app? Navigating the Ford EV ecosystem requires a map and compass.
... and a flashlight and a code-sniffing dog.

Ekiehn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I believe the tile in FordPass is gained by updating your FordPass app to 4.33.0 (which may be done automatically by your phone depending on your settings).

Here's the release notes for the FordPass APP:
1709592215042.png
This seems to be the trick to get the update on the truck... did this the night of announcement, next day OTA update was ready and scheduled for a day later... did a manual update and was set... others seemed to have the same effect... now just waiting for my A2Z to get here to try it out... my free one will probably be late july...

jetfixr1

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
P&C does not work for me, ive tried it twice. I believe my truck did receive the supercharger update but cant confirm. I was on a cruise and when I finally got in my truck I saw a 6.2.0 update.

On another note, the truck will not precondition if selecting a tesla supercharger from charge assist. And the Tesla charger does not show in the native navigation app. Anyone know why?

Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
EA is not one of the networks list in the app nor in Charge Assist or is this one of those gremlins that will suddenly fix itself?

Ford F-150 Lightning Priority Update - 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 [Tesla Supercharger Network] IMG_7757

roadhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
EA is not one of the networks list in the app nor in Charge Assist or is this one of those gremlins that will suddenly fix itself?

IMG_7757.png
The filter will only show networks that in the current 'area' the map is focused on. If you swipe to an area with an EA charger, it will appear on the list.

Mmiketa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Borrowed this screenshot from @mattskr
i have Tesla Sc update, though, don’t have this charge screen.

anybody else lose this CarPlay tile? (See photo) it just disappeared about a month ago.

IMG_4617.jpeg
This isnt the charging app. This is the Charge Assist app which is separate.

MrH42

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, 2023 Subaru BRZ
@MrH42

are you thinking you can’t charge without the update?
or
you don’t want to have to open Tesla the app and choose “start charging” vs just plug & charge?

Yeah, I'm not downloading the Tesla app and created an account. The whole point was to allow plug and charge capability.

They aren't going to make such statements.

From conversations I had, the development of this service by Ford & Tesla's was done as quickly as possible, and mass manufacturing was contingent on proving the process were ready and able to go live, the prototypes had to be proven as well, now they're just in time rolling the final iteration into production this moment.

Based on the numbers I see reported, it sounds like they could produce ~6000 units a month during start up, hopefully ramping this up by a factor of 4 [24,000 / month] to satisfy the demand within the next 12 months
I totally understand the roll out for adapters. It's the software rollouts that leave me so confused. Validate the release, even slow release it for a smaller subset for the few weeks to see if you have any issues, then do a mass roll out. It's wild to me that we have trucks going a year without an update, and the entire fleet of Lightnings that are all at various software versions. The more that updates get drawn out, the messier it gets.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
This seems to be the trick to get the update on the truck... did this the night of announcement, next day OTA update was ready and scheduled for a day later...
I updated my app on the 29th, still no truck update. Going on 5 months since last update got pushed. My patience is about as low as my washer fluid, which alerts me every time I turn the truck on now. Guess I need to stop being lazy and stop by AutoZone on the way home.

Ekiehn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I updated my app on the 29th, still no truck update. Going on 5 months since last update got pushed. My patience is about as low as my washer fluid, which alerts me every time I turn the truck on now. Guess I need to stop being lazy and stop by AutoZone on the way home.
I had stopped getting updates then discovered my wifi at home was not connected... reconnected got an update a day later.. then did the above and got the next one... one thing my LVB was at around 87%... last thing I did have my auto update set fo 9 am for what it's worth...

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
P&C does not work for me, ive tried it twice. I believe my truck did receive the supercharger update but cant confirm. I was on a cruise and when I finally got in my truck I saw a 6.2.0 update.

On another note, the truck will not precondition if selecting a tesla supercharger from charge assist. And the Tesla charger does not show in the native navigation app. Anyone know why?
I don’t think selecting any charger in Charge Assist will trigger preconditioning. It only happens in the nav. I could be wrong….somebody will correct me.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don’t think selecting any charger in Charge Assist will trigger preconditioning. It only happens in the nav. I could be wrong….somebody will correct me.
Nav is the only way to trigger it that I'm aware of.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had stopped getting updates then discovered my wifi at home was not connected... reconnected got an update a day later.. then did the above and got the next one... one thing my LVB was at around 87%... last thing I did have my auto update set fo 9 am for what it's worth...
I asked @rugedraw to check for me and it looks like I have nothing in my queue, so not much I can do other than wait. I will double check it's connected though, you never know with this software anymore.
Sponsored