• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Psyma Survey for Ford. Real? Or Fake?

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Received truck 8/30. Today’s email inbox had a friendly note from Psyma International asking for feedback on the truck and receive a $100 gift card. I will copy paste below. @Fordmarketing @Fordsales @Ford is this really your outside agency partner? (I’m also getting email and snail mail already telling me the warranty is expiring)

“Psyma International, an independent market research agency, is partnering with Ford Motor Company for an important survey.

We hope you are enjoying your NEW F150 LIGHTNING, and we'd love to hear more about your experience.
Please share your feedback in a brief 10-minute survey.

As a thank you for your time and feedback, we will email you a $100 electronic gift card after completing the survey in full. This can be redeemed for top-name brands like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Google Play, as well as national charities.

Use this link to take the survey on your computer or any mobile device: https://survey. Update Deleted part of link.

Thank you, ROBERT. We look forward to receiving your feedback.

Amanda Delzer, Vice President
Psyma International
www.psyma.com”
Sponsored

Last edited:

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I had the same question. Went to research Pysma and your post comes up:). They seem like a legit company, but not sure if truly partnered with Ford.

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
I also completed the survey - seems legit. They didn't ask for any info that would be harmful to share. Just opinions on current and future designs of EV Truck.

Gasdz

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, Tesla MX, Jeep Wagoneer, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Healthcare
They are legit market research, from what I could tell. I did it, no personal info asked except for email, which they already had.

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I completed the survey. Seemed innocuous.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
The survey is absolutely real. It’s a simple market study that was sent to me via an email that only Ford would have . All questions are innocuous and the tango card they email is the icing on top here as that is the common method these surveys pay out . The only crazy thing is that for is willing to pay $100 for such a brief survey .

Last edited:

TheFranchise07

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD
Just got the email, came here to verify if it was legit, then tried to click on the link. Apparently they have enough info from us already:
Ford F-150 Lightning Psyma Survey for Ford.  Real? Or Fake? 1663367902918

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
Just got the email, came here to verify if it was legit, then tried to click on the link. Apparently they have enough info from us already:
1663367902918.png
I completed the survey this evening. No personal info collected... Fingers crossed for that hundo.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Received truck 8/30. Today’s email inbox had a friendly note from Psyma International asking for feedback on the truck and receive a $100 gift card. I will copy paste below. @Fordmarketing @Fordsales @Ford is this really your outside agency partner? (I’m also getting email and snail mail already telling me the warranty is expiring)

“Psyma International, an independent market research agency, is partnering with Ford Motor Company for an important survey.

We hope you are enjoying your NEW F150 LIGHTNING, and we'd love to hear more about your experience.
Please share your feedback in a brief 10-minute survey.

As a thank you for your time and feedback, we will email you a $100 electronic gift card after completing the survey in full. This can be redeemed for top-name brands like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Google Play, as well as national charities.

Use this link to take the survey on your computer or any mobile device: https://survey. Update Deleted part of link.

Thank you, ROBERT. We look forward to receiving your feedback.

Amanda Delzer, Vice President
Psyma International
www.psyma.com”
This might be a 2nd round of market research assuming it actually came from psyma. I participated in the 1st round for a video interview and met @PungoteagueDave on it.

The company is legit, and they gave me my gift card when we completed it.

Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
This might be a 2nd round of market research assuming it actually came from psyma. I participated in the 1st round for a video interview and met @PungoteagueDave on it.

The company is legit, and they gave me my gift card when we completed it.
I just received the second invitation too. Am in Chile motorcycling toward Peru at the moment so probably won’t participate this time. Six weeks and 6,000 miles to go…

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Apparently, it's a time limited event, came into my mail box on Friday 16:19 , and as of now the survey is closed.......

Ford F-150 Lightning Psyma Survey for Ford.  Real? Or Fake? 1663418441900

OP
OP

O’Majestic1’slightnigF150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 F250 F250 Taurus Cessna Super Air Natique
Occupation
Retired Engineer & Product Developer
Thanks everyone. I want to be adopted into Dave’s family.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Good to find this thread, but I as @TaxmanHog got the survey email yesterday, mine has a time stamp of 3:33, but I click it now and it tells me the survey is closed.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I completed the survey, but no e-gift card yet. Any idea when we will receive it?
Sponsored