• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
I have been on the phone with Ford for two months now trying to use my points online. They have been absolutely useless. They said website should have been fixed by now so I am wondering if it is just my account that has issues or everyone is unable to order online.

p.s. Went to dealer to order through them, after trying hard to convince me not to order and go back to website, the dude said there is no telling when and if we get this item if I really want to order. Don't call me, I will call you. He wrote my number on a piece of paper which already had a ton of other info with no reference about what my number relates to. The level of customer service was off the chart there. I am just glad I didn't get slapped for walking in. I have no hope of him ordering the item or calling me back. It looks like I need to troubleshoot the website issue to be able to use my points. Any tips especially if you have transitioned from not being able to use your point online to successfully ordering is greatly appreciated.
I still can’t use my points online either
Sponsored

Webbo85

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2002 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Mech Engineer
I have been on the phone with Ford for two months now trying to use my points online. They have been absolutely useless. They said website should have been fixed by now so I am wondering if it is just my account that has issues or everyone is unable to order online.

p.s. Went to dealer to order through them, after trying hard to convince me not to order and go back to website, the dude said there is no telling when and if we get this item if I really want to order. Don't call me, I will call you. He wrote my number on a piece of paper which already had a ton of other info with no reference about what my number relates to. The level of customer service was off the chart there. I am just glad I didn't get slapped for walking in. I have no hope of him ordering the item or calling me back. It looks like I need to troubleshoot the website issue to be able to use my points. Any tips especially if you have transitioned from not being able to use your point online to successfully ordering is greatly appreciated.
Sorry about your issue. I was able to order a bed mat for my truck with points yesterday, took less than 5 minutes and was delivered today. Just logged into my account on the accessories page and points were there.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Sorry about your issue. I was able to order a bed mat for my truck with points yesterday, took less than 5 minutes and was delivered today. Just logged into my account on the accessories page and points were there.

Thanks for your quick response. This is very helpful. I need to ask you a favor; next time you are on the site, would you please let me know if you see your account number in URL after you log in? The following is what I see when I am under dashboard tab. It looks like my account number should be a part of URL. My account number shows up in my pass App and my points show up there as well. Still can't make a purchase using the app since it sends me back to this website. If you can see your account number in URL, I would appreciate it if you can take a screenshot and share (of course covering the number). That way I could see if it is possible to get around the problem but putting my account number in the right place.

Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 1678250851577

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
Thanks for your quick response. This is very helpful. I need to ask you a favor; next time you are on the site, would you please let me know if you see your account number in URL after you log in? The following is what I see when I am under dashboard tab. It looks like my account number should be a part of URL. My account number shows up in my pass App and my points show up there as well. Still can't make a purchase using the app since it sends me back to this website. If you can see your account number in URL, I would appreciate it if you can take a screenshot and share (of course covering the number). That way I could see if it is possible to get around the problem but putting my account number in the right place.

1678250851577.png
Have you tried using a different browser? I’m a Chrome guy but I find the Ford site seems act better in Edge, for some reason. Just a thought.

Webbo85

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mech Engineer

1678250851577.png
It doesn't show my account number. Once I log in it has worked pretty seamlessly. Not sure what's going on with yours. I'm doing it from my computer, and not the app. Not sure
Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? Screenshot 2023-03-08 095059
if that makes any difference.

Sponsored

Webbo85

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mech Engineer
And I am using Edge.

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
I only got to put on the front mud flaps. The back is missing the large screw clip. But, I got an extra small one!
9BDB16E6-A403-451D-9B7E-39CAC8037BC4.jpeg
That’s rough quality control there…sorry!

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Picked up 16ft boards today. I wanted the sliding window so my Great Dane can stick her head out of it but totally forgot the usefulness of being able to haul long boards.
Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 20230308_071413

Last edited:

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Have you tried using a different browser? I’m a Chrome guy but I find the Ford site seems act better in Edge, for some reason. Just a thought.
Chrome, Firefox and Edge all give me blank for points. It looks like, their back end is not making the connection to the app that keeps the points or there is a mismatch somewhere. Some of their reps said you may have to make a new account. I am not sure what that means. I have updated my password and reset my garage. No dice. It looks like we are on our own to make this work.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It doesn't show my account number. Once I log in it has worked pretty seamlessly. Not sure what's going on with yours. I'm doing it from my computer, and not the app. Not sure
Screenshot 2023-03-08 095059.jpg
if that makes any difference.
Thanks. This helps. I have a feeling their developers need to fix something since it is not just me but I will keep messing with it and if I find a solution, I will post here.

My account does not see or show my points where yours does:
Ford F-150 Lightning 🙋‍♂️ What Did You Do To Your Lightning Today? 1678290553111

Thanks again for sharing your screen.

Sponsored

Priccijr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Iced Blue
I had an issue with mine not showing. When I called they told me I had to wait 30 days and if they didn’t show by then they would add them manually. They ended up having to add them manually.

Last edited:

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I'm at 3 weeks since purchase, still no points showing up. I contacted dealer, they said points should have shown up by now and would look into it. Called SunRun, I'm not in the system yet to get the charge station shipped. At least my start button sticker came in!

Priccijr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Iced Blue
833-385-0516 this is the number I called. I don’t remember where I got it.

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance

eettare

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Yes
Very cool. Can you say where you sourced the recessed plug?
I got it on Amazon, it came in a 2 pack only. Happy to ship out the second one or it will likely end up in the trash in a year....lol. DM me an address and I'll send the second to you.
Sponsored