• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Lucky! You should have it next week and the estimates were close?
Yup! Shipped via LNR Services LLC which is why I couldn’t find it on United

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I have a feeling my truck will go straight from in production to shipped. Chat is now saying the truck is in Flat Rock and has been received by a carrier. No further details were provided. I am in New Mexico. I have not seen any other people here in NM that have been tracking their Lightning build and delivery through the forum. Maybe I will see a similar transport time as Arizona and West Texas buyers. I did notice that the Ford Pass app did successfully complete the app side of the activation. I am now prompted to finish the activation in the vehicle. Activation was still failing last week so this is a small improvement.

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
I have a feeling my truck will go straight from in production to shipped. Chat is now saying the truck is in Flat Rock and has been received by a carrier. No further details were provided. I am in New Mexico. I have not seen any other people here in NM that have been tracking their Lightning build and delivery through the forum. Maybe I will see a similar transport time as Arizona and West Texas buyers. I did notice that the Ford Pass app did successfully complete the app side of the activation. I am now prompted to finish the activation in the vehicle. Activation was still failing last week so this is a small improvement.
Sounds about right! They have probably assigned it to a rail carrier at this stage and are going to start loading it. Hope it comes to you soon!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Well, you could be our first NM member to share production and delivery metrics if you're interested!

Your neighbors in AZ are seeing ~14-30 day ship to arrival at dealership.

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
Congrat's to you as well to @abombination he shipped too!!
Wait what? I feel like I'm at the Academy Awards and they're calling out the winner, but I don't think I'm going to win so I'm busy talking to someone not paying attention, then someone next to me has to bump me and say "umm, yeah, your name got called..." Thanks for the heads up @TaxmanHog ! And congrats @SteelTerp87 !

So I just signed in to ford.com, went to my account, orders and reservations, and it still says In Production. But then I looked at the order tracker and it says "Shipped". Not complaining, just saying. I was at the dealer this morning picking up a car from service, now it has me wondering if it's sitting back there.

The Ford chat person said... "I do show here that your F-150 is in transit and has been shipped via Convoy # 7989897 (Lnr Services, Llc). The ETA is September 2nd-September 8th." Is this the same convoy number @SteelTerp87 ?

Sorry to hear some of you guys are on chip hold, I really hope it's something minor, like they ran out of the module that makes the glovebox LED turn on gradually, or they ran out of USB-C charging ports, and it will be back in stock soon.

Guess I better get started on installing that subpanel...

Ford.com My Account...
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1662234901723

Ford.com Order Tracker...
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1662234947885

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
Wait what? I feel like I'm at the Academy Awards and they're calling out the winner, but I don't think I'm going to win so I'm busy talking to someone not paying attention, then someone next to me has to bump me and say "umm, yeah, your name got called..." Thanks for the heads up @TaxmanHog ! And congrats @SteelTerp87 !

So I just signed in to ford.com, went to my account, orders and reservations, and it still says In Production. But then I looked at the order tracker and it says "Shipped". Not complaining, just saying. I was at the dealer this morning picking up a car from service, now it has me wondering if it's sitting back there.

The Ford chat person said... "I do show here that your F-150 is in transit and has been shipped via Convoy # 7989897 (Lnr Services, Llc). The ETA is September 2nd-September 8th." Is this the same convoy number @SteelTerp87 ?

Sorry to hear some of you guys are on chip hold, I really hope it's something minor, like they ran out of the module that makes the glovebox LED turn on gradually, or they ran out of USB-C charging ports, and it will be back in stock soon.

Guess I better get started on installing that subpanel...

Ford.com My Account...
1662234901723.png

Ford.com Order Tracker...
1662234947885.png
Different Convoy # actually which is very interesting! I haven't even received the shipped email and when I looked this morning, about 5 times because I do that, the tracker didn't even say shipped. then around lunch time, I chatted and they told me it left last night (09/02) around around 22:00.

My ford.com account still shows as Built and nothing else but the tracker shows shipped with no date. The plot thickens.

I'm really shocked that we are on different transports. Yes I have been to the dealer twice today and I did not see it. My daughter (4) actually wanted me to wait there until it showed up. I too wanted to do this but alas, I did not. The salesman said that it's possible it comes late tonight or tomorrow and I can get it Monday when they are open. If it comes before 6 today then I'll get a call but that's doubtful.

Sponsored

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
Different Convoy # actually which is very interesting! I haven't even received the shipped email and when I looked this morning, about 5 times because I do that, the tracker didn't even say shipped. then around lunch time, I chatted and they told me it left last night (09/02) around around 22:00.

My ford.com account still shows as Built and nothing else but the tracker shows shipped with no date. The plot thickens.

I'm really shocked that we are on different transports. Yes I have been to the dealer twice today and I did not see it. My daughter (4) actually wanted me to wait there until it showed up. I too wanted to do this but alas, I did not. The salesman said that it's possible it comes late tonight or tomorrow and I can get it Monday when they are open. If it comes before 6 today then I'll get a call but that's doubtful.
They wouldn't give me a time, just that it shipped. The different convoy numbers are interesting, but I figure there were 800-something built on the 8/15 blend week, so 1/50th is at least 16 and Maryland is a green state so I'm thinking 30+ are headed this way just from the 8/15 blend week. Maybe there is more activity than we think and it's just a coincidence they show shipped at the same time?

6pm would be cool, but it's probably better to wait for daylight to check for any paint issues. Though the waiting is admittedly hard.

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
Order Tracker still has me In Production 8/17 with no Built date, but I do have some movement today according to Chat, looks like I'm parked at Ramp 51 with ETA of 9/13

"The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location (Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI) with an ETA of 9/13/22. Please feel free to check updates on our website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking"

architectTE

First Name
Tamir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER Max tow

I’m an Apple Ford destination too, production was 8/16, no other statuses so I’m curious if mine comes in these convoys…

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
I’m an Apple Ford destination too, production was 8/16, no other statuses so I’m curious if mine comes in these convoys…
Wait, seriously?!?! Is yours marked as “built” yet? Have you chatted with customer service? Seems they could have been more methodical with their deliveries

architectTE

First Name
Tamir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER Max tow
Wait, seriously?!?! Is yours marked as “built” yet? Have you chatted with customer service? Seems they could have been more methodical with their deliveries
Yes! I have been following this forum for weeks, never joined until I saw you got shipped. I have no action on ford account or tracker. I finalized my purchase weeks ago so not sure if that affects my tracking or not. It’s been sitting (as far as I know) “received by carrier at flat rock” since 8/20.
Sponsored