• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Awesome. Don't feel bad and sorry if I have turned this thread into a personal complaint session! :)
Yeah, you can definitely keep venting here --You've been waiting a long time and uncertainty just amplifies everything -- Hoping you get that status change soon!

I got my pic rolling off the line today also -- looks identical to @ResidualJinx except my driver window is rolled down lol

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 44C93919-D5DE-4787-84C2-48D7E244E2F1
Sponsored

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
The photo from Ford is so random. People getting them anywhere from just built, to after delivery. My case is 2 weeks post build, sitting on ramp 51, complete, and no photo yet. Most intrigued by their process here, as it doesn't seem there is a consistent one.

abombination

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 Lariat ER, Max Tow.
My truck may be stuck in Winston-Salem rail yard purgatory for another 2-3 weeks, but at least Ford sent along a nice pic of it rolling off the Rouge assembly line.
Hey yours looks just like mine, except the window was down when they took the picture, and there was another truck behind it.

Hope your purgatory ends soon!

Unrelated, my charger is being delivered today.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group image

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Anyone get the picture of their truck rolling off the assembly line? I just got an email that my ETA shifted a week which I already knew but a nice touch for those that aren’t refreshing multiple times a day.
I just got mine today lol!

Sponsored

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
My truck shows shipped status - supposed to be at the dealer 9/11/2022 - 9/17/2022 but I just got an email this morning from Ford saying the truck just rolled off of the assembly line and they attached a picture. I assume it hasn't shipped yet.

Edit: Looks like the picture was taken on 8/27/2022 at 8:20 PM.

Resolution72x72 inches
SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 11.5 (Macintosh)
Modify DateAugust 27, 2022 20:20:04
Exif Version2.3.1
Offset Time-04:00
Color SpacesRGB

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 58c37ea6-1e4b-44bb-8968-cf1561c9e15a-
You read that right.
Get ready for your all-electric workhorse. Your F-150 Lightning™ is now one step closer to arriving at your dealership.
Here's a photo of your F-150 Lightning in its final moments on the assembly line.
Now that you and your F-150 Lightning have been properly introduced, check out this video that shows how Ford is assembling our electric future. If you haven’t begun planning for home charging yet, please visit our website to prepare for your next steps.
There are a few stops left to go, but,rest assured, we're working hard to get your truck to you. We're looking forward to the electrifying moment you and your F-150 Lightning will be united.
Welcome to the family,
The Entire F-150 Lightning Team

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group f150-lightning-

Last edited:

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I just got my photo as well. Looking at the photo meta data my pic was taken on 8/27 at 8:21 PM.

I also got the message below from ford chat today. I have zero luck getting anything useful out of any of the Rail trackers. Its very annoying

"Latest update is that it went through Markham Yard, IL anticipated to be delivered at your ordering Ford Dealership between Sep-26-Oct-02-2022"

I was at Markham Yard, IL on Monday, so hopefully it is moving. I will be exceptionally frustrated if it takes 2 to 3 weeks to travel 200 miles!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group image

Last edited:

architectTE

First Name
Tamir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER Max tow
Ford chat is now saying my 9/14-9/20 ETA is only for production to be complete, not delivery. Yesterday they said it was very delivery to dealer. This is nuts. I’m also confused why I never got a photo of my truck. This is a bummer a bit

Sponsored

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
no movement today. same eta(9/9-9/15), no photo, and no shipped state. tomorrow is the last day of estimate. I'm expecting new eta soon 😞

Stevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
no movement today. same eta(9/9-9/15), no photo, and no shipped state. tomorrow is the last day of estimate. I'm expecting new eta soon 😞
I am sorry to hear about the radio silence on your truck. I fear we are all in for more delays with the rail strike getting ready to start on Friday. There is a zero % chance our trucks will be out of Chicago before they shut the whole thing down Friday. Maybe you will get lucky and get yours delivered by convoy while the rest of our trucks sit in Chicago for another two months while people bicker about PTO.

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Same here - no movement, not shipped, no picture but my eta is still 2-3 weeks out so I have that going for me

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Ford chat is now saying my 9/14-9/20 ETA is only for production to be complete, not delivery. Yesterday they said it was very delivery to dealer. This is nuts. I’m also confused why I never got a photo of my truck. This is a bummer a bit
I feel like they go back and forth with this. I’ve specifically asked on multiple occasions and there’s never a consistent answer.

I have no idea what the actual correct answer is, but I don’t think the chat reps know either.

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
I feel like they go back and forth with this. I’ve specifically asked on multiple occasions and there’s never a consistent answer.

I have no idea what the actual correct answer is, but I don’t think the chat reps know either.
If you look at your order page on ford.com, it clearly says, "estimated delivery" which has been a consistent date range that I have been told by chat agents. So my assumption is the estimate SHOULD be delivery date to the dealership.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220914_190933_Chrome
Sponsored