• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
I still haven't picked up mine. I'm getting financing through Parsons and I sent in the buyers order on Thursday and haven't heard back. Sent a couple emails and left a couple voicemails.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Has anyone tested scales? When I jump into the flat bed while my wife watches the scale the line bounces a bit but the reading doesn't change from 0 pounds. Anyone test this feature?
My screen shows the max and min (0) but not an actual value. Just the green bar graph.

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I took a week off from work (quit old job a week before new one) and wasn't on the internet that whole time. Congratulations to everyone that has taken delivery of their trucks and to the rest who have reached new milestones in their truck's journeys towards their driveways.

I'm loving driving my truck! I took it on a 200ish mile roadtrip where my son and I went to museums and a playoff baseball game. It was a great way to get to know the truck without trying to figure it out in rush hour traffic.

My morning commute is looking like the picture below. This truck loves rush hour slowdowns. While I don't enjoy sitting in traffic, I do enjoy the thought that I'm getting better mileage the slower the traffic goes.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20221019-145127

beerhoffman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR built
Occupation
Accountant
Congrats, Sean!!! Time to start those fun adventures with your Lightning!
@Ford Motor Company why are so many of us getting our dates pushed over and over again? Original ship early September, now looking at early November. Cust services can only say it's sitting at the rail yard. What's up?

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Unbelievable - Original delivery date 10/09, now 10/23/2022 & 10/29/2022! What is going on nobody knows.

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Mine is still at the dealer. Back and forth getting necessary paperwork from dealer to Parsons and back for financing. Error in buyers order and waiting for a new one from dealer to send to Parsons. Hopefully by next week it'll be here at my house.

Sponsored

LYFISHER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightening Lariat Extended Range
Unbelievable - Original delivery date 10/09, now 10/23/2022 & 10/29/2022! What is going on nobody knows.
Just got email from Ford telling me it's at the dealer. I don't know what to believe now (contacted dealer, waiting for reply)

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just got my FCSP installed. My truck has gone from 50% to 85% in the last 3 hours. I had one fault that stopped it after the first hour, so I lowered the amperage via the app to 70 and it's been charging ever since. Next I'll look into configuring the charge settings in the truck. Since I don't have a TOU electricity plan, it doesn't really matter when I charge it. I also pay $0.099 per kwh, so I don't feel like I need a TOU plan. Maybe this spring I'll get solar and at that point look into adding the home integration kit. Who knows?

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I just got my FCSP installed. My truck has gone from 50% to 85% in the last 3 hours. I had one fault that stopped it after the first hour, so I lowered the amperage via the app to 70 and it's been charging ever since. Next I'll look into configuring the charge settings in the truck. Since I don't have a TOU electricity plan, it doesn't really matter when I charge it. I also pay $0.099 per kwh, so I don't feel like I need a TOU plan. Maybe this spring I'll get solar and at that point look into adding the home integration kit. Who knows?
Curious on your excellent 0.099 per kWh rate. Here in NY the Central Hudson electricity is technically 0.11384 per kWh but that is only the supply charge. There is also a delivery charge of $19.50/month fixed independent of usage, and 0.111/kw-hr to deliver. So the total electricity is 0.2245 per kWh. We can choose the supply company but Central Hudson always gets the delivery charge. The above is for Central Hudson to supply and deliver.

Does your 0.099 include supply and delivery and are those two components separated out on invoice?

Of course our supply charged are up big time since the Saudis are trying to tamper with US election midterms by hitting the consumer at a critical time. Of course the higher they go they just accelerate many people switching to green energy.

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's everything. Here, you can see my bill from September.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 1.48.53 PM

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
That's everything. Here, you can see my bill from September.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 1.48.53 PM.png
wow, simple, here is ours in NY. The only positive thing is the power grid is very robust. But still...

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1666381218826
Sponsored