• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I went the cheaper route and bought a $.50 bolt at the hardware store 😅
I like the way the matte plastic of the cap looks compared to plastic of the cowl. And the bottom of it seals the threads. I offered $10 and they took it.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
dimensions? I think I’m going to return the stubby and do this cause I don’t even like the stubby.

wish they sold a real delete to get rid of the base.
It's a 1/4-20 thread. Probably a 1/2 inch to 5/8 long. I'd also try to use an o-ring under it to keep the threads clean in case you want to reinstall the antenna at a later date.

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO
dimensions? I think I’m going to return the stubby and do this cause I don’t even like the stubby.

wish they sold a real delete to get rid of the base.
Yep it's 1/4-20 and mine was 3/4 long to match the length of the antenna that came out.

Sponsored

CdnCGM23

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Military
It came with the truck
Yeah, 23's lose out big time!

No mobile charge cord, no heated steering wheel (pre fire (mod coming though), no scales, no security pack, and no small cargo net!! All at a much higher price tag than 22's!

Thanks Jim!!!!!

Canadian Lightning

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Anti Matter Blue Lariat

No mobile charge cord, no heated steering wheel (pre fire (mod coming though), no scales, no security pack, and no small cargo net!! All at a much higher price tag than 22's!

Thanks Jim!!!!!
I must say the truck has been awesome so far .. Zero issues . It's loving this weather

Sponsored

XLT Jeffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning XLT SR
We had a scheduled power outage for 8 hours at our office last week. Managed to power the modem/router, phones, computers, printer, and fridge/microwave. Less than a 10% drain over 8 hours.

The silent power source opposed to a noisy generator was invaluable in an office setting.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

Thanks Jim!!!!!
Hey, speak for yourself. 🤣

My 23 Pro came with Heated Seats, 2022's didnt have that. I didn't get the Mobile Cord, no big loss. Only thing I missed was the Frunk Cargo net...$20 on Amazon took care of that.

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
Wow, I've been reading this thread for 5 months and now I can finally say that I did something to my Lightning today lol.

Picked her up from the dealer this morning and 30 minutes later, I thoroughly cleaned and applied an application of Aquapel on all windows.

I love this truck! :)
Sponsored