• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CdnCGM23

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Military
Wow, I've been reading this thread for 5 months and now I can finally say that I did something to my Lightning today lol.

Picked her up from the dealer this morning and 30 minutes later, I thoroughly cleaned and applied an application of Aquapel on all windows.

I love this truck! :)
That's some great stuff!
Sponsored

UpWithFilm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Kia Niro Ev, '23 Avalanche Lightning XLT
Added a grill screen to protect the radiator inside. I ordered off of Amazon and cut to fit.
PXL_20230411_185454382.jpg
I really like the look of that. I was going to order the pre-made one from another website butt that looks pretty good. Do you have a link for the screen that you used?

Sponsored

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I really like the look of that. I was going to order the pre-made one from another website butt that looks pretty good. Do you have a link for the screen that you used?
I saw the custom one for $60, but this screen is a little smaller holes. Not too bad to get in. I used black zip ties at the top. For $16 dollars, I figured I could mess up a couple of times and still come out ahead. Here is the link to the screen. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PBM1C2F?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Here is a link to an install video that can be used as a guide. I cut mine 9 x 20 and I think it would fit better about 1/4 inch shorter on Len & Wid.

thedadlegend

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smoked Quartz Lariat ER
I saw the custom one for $60, but this screen is a little smaller holes. Not too bad to get in. I used black zip ties at the top. For $16 dollars, I figured I could mess up a couple of times and still come out ahead. Here is the link to the screen. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PBM1C2F?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Here is a link to an install video that can be used as a guide. I cut mine 9 x 20 and I think it would fit better about 1/4 inch shorter on Len & Wid.
What size rhombus did you get?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I got the : 6x12mm Rhombus. That link should go directly to it.
Do you think the material you used would offer any protection like the thick plastic from the vendor, or is it just for looks? Can you post a picture, please?

Sponsored

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles