• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Priority Update: 23-PU1103-NAT-VCE (re-release of 6.2.0)

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Sometimes the truck just needs a good nights sleep to remember. Like the recent update that made the trucks forget to fold the mirrors when locked, and we as parents had to remind them.
I must have just got that update yesterday. Had to update the settings so that they would fold. Also noticed that I had the 24-clock finally. Is that the update that fixed that as well?
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
I must have just got that update yesterday. Had to update the settings so that they would fold. Also noticed that I had the 24-clock finally. Is that the update that fixed that as well?
It was an APIM (Sync) update that fixed that one.

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
Just got this tonight. Re-release of 6.2.0. Was wondering why my mirrors did not unfold, now I know.

techmatters

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat ER Antimatter Blue
But other features - like the coveted SOC display - are unrelated to Sync version.
I feel like I'm one of the few (maybe only?) who doesn't like the implementation of the SOC in the RBA-CHM update. I mean, I'd rather it stay up top and update in place, rather than follow along the curve and interfere with the charge icon as it gets in that 50% area.

I didn't get the RBA-CHM update when it came through so I don't have the SOC but I'm just going off pictures of others who've received it, and I'm kind of glad I didn't get that one. I feel like I've gotten every other update from 4.2.1.2 through 6.3 along with the re-released 6.2. I thought at one point someone had some info that RBA-CHM was pulled because there were issues, but most info is not really official because Ford doesn't say anything other than the bare minimum.

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
Received this update and once again, all of my radio presets are gone. Maybe one day they can perform an update and not screw up all my settings.

• Haha
Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I just got this update late last night too. I was already 6.2, so I am not missing out on the 6.3/6.4 goodies.

jlferg0509

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Malibu; 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning
I am still waiting for any updates…. am I willing to look at the Cyberturd in my driveway for regular updates….not a chance. I will begrudgingly wait happily 😉😊
I hadn't received any updates since July, took my truck to the dealership. They had to get a Ford Engineer involved to get the updates going again. Not a hardware issue, something about a corrupt file from Ford. They had to figure out the why, fix it and download it again.

Might be worth taking it into the Dealership...

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I hadn't received any updates since July, took my truck to the dealership. They had to get a Ford Engineer involved to get the updates going again. Not a hardware issue, something about a corrupt file from Ford. They had to figure out the why, fix it and download it again.

Might be worth taking it into the Dealership...
Cool thanks! Glad you were able to get them started! I will definitely have them try again the next time it is in.

dovetaildan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
My vehicle downloaded this over a week ago. I am also stuck at "not completed" on this one.

If it matters my truck is updating from 6.2. I wondered if perhaps "not completed" meant it didn't do anything because I had never installed 6.3.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
My vehicle downloaded this over a week ago. I am also stuck at "not completed" on this one.

If it matters my truck is updating from 6.2. I wondered if perhaps "not completed" meant it didn't do anything because I had never installed 6.3.
Most likely it's a 12v battery SOC issue, go for a long drive!

dovetaildan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Most likely it's a 12v battery SOC issue, go for a long drive!
Thanks for this. I've been on several long hour long drives at this point. No help. I pulled the frunk panel and checked the battery voltage and it was well above 13 volts. I guess it must just be my turn for some OTA upgrade issues. Maybe it will re-try to download or reinstall at some point.

Davidgarcia0389

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 lightning
Mine is stuck on the not completed as well if anyone has any advice i'll take it I don't know if there is a fix for it or not or if it will just clear its self I have it on a 12v charger right now

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Where is the dedicated user profile button. I can’t find anything different than the one linked to the seat settings. We did lose our profiles in Sirius.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Where is the dedicated user profile button. I can’t find anything different than the one linked to the seat settings. We did lose our profiles in Sirius.
Just the seat button on the drivers door.

I noticed my customized Sirius profile is gone too, I rarely used that menu though and only noticed when another member mentioned its disappearance recently, I have not spent any time tinkering with it since, my favorite "Radio" station times are still accurate, though occasionally I have to tap my seat button on the door recall my Sync profile.
Sponsored