• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
I wasn’t being pranked. After 476 days since reservation I thought that might be a real possibility lol but the vin’s match. And most of the paperwork is done.
79937B86-42DF-4542-9298-5BE925388C01.jpeg
I’m glad the VIN matches, otherwise I’d be worried they brought you my truck! Enjoy it in good health build week doppelgänger!
Sponsored

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Just got email from my dealer, train has arrived in Richmond, just need a truck to deliver it to Morgan Hill, says can be upto a week for the wait. I’m in San Jose and just waiting........

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Truck is in and I am on the way to snatch it up! Blend 08/02 Shipped to Central Florida
That’s great, l’m 3 weeks behind you to the same dealer. Will be at least 2 Lightning in Deltona 😎

Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Just got email from my dealer, train has arrived in Richmond, just need a truck to deliver it to Morgan Hill, says can be upto a week for the wait. I’m in San Jose and just waiting........
Same here, dealer told me truck is in Richmond, should arrive Sacramento late next week.

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
@TaxmanHog does your order tracker make predictions or is it factual data only
Still not built :mad::cry:.

I am now assuming I have some sort of major problem happening. My in production date was 8/1.

I'll get an update from Ford this week and post what they say in case others are suffering the more than a month build time.
I'm wondering if anyone has come across this situation and can shed some light?

I've not had great news from Ford. My build estimate date of 3-9th September came and went so I contacted them today. They told me that my vehicle was "Built" on 08/07 but it currently has a "Micro Chip At Plant On Hold" delay.

They can't provide me any further info on estimates etc... they directed me to my dealer who since Aug 16th has been unresponsive :(.

I suspected I had some sort of unusual issue, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen/heard of this before?

Cheers

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER

I've not had great news from Ford. My build estimate date of 3-9th September came and went so I contacted them today. They told me that my vehicle was "Built" on 08/07 but it currently has a "Micro Chip At Plant On Hold" delay.

They can't provide me any further info on estimates etc... they directed me to my dealer who since Aug 16th has been unresponsive :(.

I suspected I had some sort of unusual issue, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen/heard of this before?

Cheers
Vehicles being on "chip hold" has been an on/off again issue throughout the F150L and Ford's ICE vehicles production. The silver lining is that you probably won't get a feature cut, which is what some people are experiencing.

Sponsored

jerinca

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Engineer
Glad other people from the 8/1 build week are finally getting their trucks. Just got the charge station pro in the mail today. For other people in CA, ask your dealer about the carpool lane stickers. I had to send in the application on my own but it may be something they can handle for you. If not here is the link: Clean Air Vehicle Decals for Using Carpool and HOV Lanes - California DMV

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Cheers

I'm pulling live data from the public facing trackers, or manual reports from other members as the speak up, what you're experiencing has happened many times before to others, part of the new world order.....

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
Glad other people from the 8/1 build week are finally getting their trucks. Just got the charge station pro in the mail today. For other people in CA, ask your dealer about the carpool lane stickers. I had to send in the application on my own but it may be something they can handle for you. If not here is the link: Clean Air Vehicle Decals for Using Carpool and HOV Lanes - California DMV
Same, got my charger today.

I think I'm going to put off ordering the stickers and plead ignorance should John Q Law want to stop and talk about the ⚡. Eek a couple more months out of the carpool lane.

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
I've read it suggested to wait until the new year for your HOV stickers because this year will count as the first year even though you only get a few more months of '22.

That's a steep ticket and CHP salivates over them so pleading ignorance won't help on this one.
Sponsored