• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
The system(s) on your truck need to be ready to take the incoming request, the app then hears of a successful though pending request, if an employee is in the truck while it's showing, clicks accept, then you're connected.

Mine initially failed to connect, then it did but remained in pending acceptance for weeks during build and delivery, it was denied once by the train loader and then resubmission stayed pending until the dealers PDI guy clicked accept.
Well, I was able to activate Ford Connect for the truck, now I just have to hope someone clicks “Activate” when they drive my baby!
Sponsored

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
Does anyone know how to interpret this information from the top of my Order Tracking page? I'm thinking the Time in Status (Estimate) is how long it will take to from Blend Date to Dealer delivery?

Time in Status (Actual)
20 days and 14 hours

Time in Status (Estimated)
39 days and 3 hours

Longest Wait
122 days and 6 hours

Similar Vehicles in Status

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
Does anyone know how to interpret this information from the top of my Order Tracking page? I'm thinking the Time in Status (Estimate) is how long it will take to from Blend Date to Dealer delivery?

Time in Status (Actual)
20 days and 14 hours

39 days and 3 hours

Longest Wait
122 days and 6 hours

I think the estimated time is how long it thinks it will take to get to a built/shipped status. We should be getting built status in around 10 more days, so you may beat the estimation a bit -- I think those longest wait ones skew the results up a bit.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Time in Status (Actual)
20 days and 14 hours

39 days and 3 hours

Longest Wait
122 days and 6 hours

The dates have never made sense to me, I asked the developer for a better explanation and validation of what Time in Status (ACTUAL) actually means! My numbers were in outer space relative to reality.

This morning they were making program changes, doesn't appear to have fixed it IMHO, example you were in production 8/17, there is not 20 days between now and 8/17.

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
The dates have never made sense to me, I asked the developer for a better explanation and validation of what Time in Status (ACTUAL) actually means! My numbers were in outer space relative to reality.

This morning they were making program changes, doesn't appear to have fixed it IMHO, example you were in production 8/17, there is not 20 days between now and 8/17.
Based on my timing, that clock for "in production" starts when your blend date is issued. So it's more of a "planned production" phase perhaps. That timing is at least true for me.

Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Does the built status show on the order page a day or two after tear tags pop?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Based on my timing, that clock for "in production" starts when your blend date is issued. So it's more of a "planned production" phase perhaps. That timing is at least true for me.
If that is the case, there are several VIN's on blend day 8/18 invoiced 8/3, which have inconsistent time in stage day counts, I still see the same flaws with blend dates in BW 8/22

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Does the built status show on the order page a day or two after tear tags pop?
The recent weeks it is taking up to 10-15 days from blend day to appear built.

CORRECTION, I was thinking of the In Production date when I wrote 5, while the Built date takes longer....

Last edited:

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
@TaxmanHog
Why doesn't my order page show built yet? Dealer says it's built and waiting ship.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
@TaxmanHog
Why doesn't my order page show built yet? Dealer says it's built and waiting ship.
Might just take some time. do you have a liner or no? that could cause a delay. The dealer also might just not know what they are seeing. So many possibilities

Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
If that is the case, there are several VIN's on blend day 8/18 invoiced 8/3, which have inconsistent time in stage day counts, I still see the same flaws with blend dates in BW 8/22
My 'Time in Status (Actual)' is at 13 days 22 hours. That coincides with when my window sticker became available on the 10th of August. Check your own to see if that is true for you as well. But it's still not clear what time span the 'Time in Status (estimated)' covers.

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Might just take some time. do you have a liner or no? that could cause a delay. The dealer also might just not know what they are seeing. So many possibilities
NO spray in. I can activate in the app so it must be built.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
I have spray in and tried activating. Activation is pending currently

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
Mine is pending in the app as well. That just means your computer system has been registered with Ford and while physically built, it won’t be deemed “built” and ready for shipment until all of the boxes are checked in their review process.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
I have spray in and tried activating. Activation is pending currently
Same on both accounts. Hopefully they have improved the spray in liner process, or enough people have cancelled that aspect so that our trucks ship sooner rather than later haha
Sponsored