• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Man, still in production. I know others have waited for a longer time so I am trying not to get frustrated, but it doesn't make sense seeing people in the next build week go to shipped while I just sit here...
Sponsored

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Have you been tracking your rail car? It's possible it's been shipped already and waiting for a car hauler.
Ford chat confirmed today it's sitting in a yard in Winston-Salem, 75 minutes from me. So it could be waiting three whole weeks for a truck to take in less than two hours. Exasperating!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog do you know if Ford updates the trackers as things get completed or just once a day? Or some other cadence?
I'm not looking at the task list multiple times a day (75+ targets), but on occasion if you guys look middle of day or afternoon and notice a change in status, then I take another peak to confirm what you find, so there might be a mid-afternoon update, or possibly it's happening through the day.

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL

Sponsored

RudeLightning

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Lightning Platinum, 22' Bronco Badlands
Order Tracker only showing In Production 8/17. checked with Chat, they confirmed my truck is Received at Ramp 51, and the new info is a chip hold. seems odd that the ETA is showing Sep 07 - Sep 13, I don't think there is anyway it will make it to SoCal by Tuesday?

"Taneka at 12:40, Sep 9:
Rudi, I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Received". This means the vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. It is located at Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI with an ETA of Sep-07-2022-Sep-13-2022. However, you do a micro chip hold on your order that may cause your ETA to change."

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I did ask today in chat if their system updates just daily or as things are completed. They said their system that they use (I assume VVR) updates as things are completed throughout the day. Not sure if the online resources update similarly, but thought I would share.

architectTE

First Name
Tamir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER Max tow
Man, still in production. I know others have waited for a longer time so I am trying not to get frustrated, but it doesn't make sense seeing people in the next build week go to shipped while I just sit here...
Same here, it’s very frustrating

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4
Order Tracker only showing In Production 8/17. checked with Chat, they confirmed my truck is Received at Ramp 51, and the new info is a chip hold. seems odd that the ETA is showing Sep 07 - Sep 13, I don't think there is anyway it will make it to SoCal by Tuesday?

"Taneka at 12:40, Sep 9:
Rudi, I see that the status of your vehicle order is "Received". This means the vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. It is located at Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI with an ETA of Sep-07-2022-Sep-13-2022. However, you do a micro chip hold on your order that may cause your ETA to change."
My truck is going to NorCal. Also with an unresolved chip hold, but they just updated my delivery ETA to 10/7 (10 days delay). My blend day was 8/27 so I am a bit behind you, but what's interesting is that several chip holds in our build week got resolved in the last few days. There is definitely some movement.

If I were a betting man, I'd take to over on 9/13. I am expecting roughly 3 weeks for Built status to delivered based on @TaxmanHog's spreadsheet. That is also in line with my updated ETA assuming they they can get the chip hold resolved in the next week.

lightningforum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Truck arrived at the dealer last night. Saw it today while getting the paperwork started.

I think the ETA on the order tracker is the ETA for the current step. My ETA was 9/3-9/9 until it shipped. Then it updated to 9/9-9/15. Ford chat also seemed to indicate that the ETA was for the current step one of the times that I reached out to them.

Sponsored

Lozza

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Ram 1500 Diesel, 22 Telsa P3D, 22 Jeep GCL
I did ask today in chat if their system updates just daily or as things are completed. They said their system that they use (I assume VVR) updates as things are completed throughout the day. Not sure if the online resources update similarly, but thought I would share.
How do we access the VVR? Sorry, likely a question asked a million times before, but don't see that one in the sticked threads.

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How do we access the VVR? Sorry, likely a question asked a million times before, but don't see that one in the sticked threads.
Either ask your dealer or I believe that is the same source they reference for the chat feature on ford.com

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Another week with no shipping 😢
Come on Monday!
Same here! I don’t know what’s more frustrating:
1) having a completed truck sitting waiting for shipping or
2) being stuck on a chip hold

Neither option is good when we are almost 30d post production week!

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same here! I don’t know what’s more frustrating:
1) having a completed truck sitting waiting for shipping or
2) being stuck on a chip hold

Neither option is good when we are almost 30d post production week!
Same thing I’m afraid!
Sponsored