• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Orders & Allocations --Phone Call from Dealer

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Sounds like more previewing and re-balancing of work load is happening today/Wednesday.
Maybe we will see more scheduling later this week!
As noted above, I have been bumped from 9/19 to 9/26.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Still 8/15 for me 🤞

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Still 8/15 for me. I would assume for us in 8/15 it would only push to a later date not earlier.

Sponsored

Maineiac

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC 60, F150 Lightning (ordered wave 7)
I called my dealer yesterday to inquire about the removal of the smoked quartz color. They were unaware before my call but I did have to change my color. They also noted I may have to move to MY23 for my 6/17/22 order. I'm not sure why the potential model year change though. I guess we'll see.

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I was just able to reach my dealer contact and he told me my order status is showing "Unscheduled Balanced Out." I pressed him on what that meant (implication is that I'm being bumped to MY23) but it seemed that it was all new to him and he didn't really have additional information.

I'm told they are going to reach out to Ford to get clarifications, hopefully I hear something soon.

I am willing to change colors (currently Smoked Quartz Metallic) if that gets me built earlier, but that was not suggested (I will propose it though).

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
MODIFICATIONS are due today, if the balance out is because if unavailable color, change the color NOW!!

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I was just able to reach my dealer contact and he told me my order status is showing "Unscheduled Balanced Out." I pressed him on what that meant (implication is that I'm being bumped to MY23) but it seemed that it was all new to him and he didn't really have additional information.

I'm told they are going to reach out to Ford to get clarifications, hopefully I hear something soon.

I am willing to change colors (currently Smoked Quartz Metallic) if that gets me built earlier, but that was not suggested (I will propose it though).
This is Ford's definition of Unscheduled-Balance Out

Unscheduled - Balance Out

The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
It will be interesting to see if another round of scheduling happens today or Friday or early August, there are 133 members on my tracker still waiting, with 116 being prior to wave-7!!!

Sponsored

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
It will be interesting to see if another round of scheduling happens today or Friday or early August, there are 133 members on my tracker still waiting, with 116 being prior to wave-7!!!
How many are SQM?

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Dealer says his Ford contact confirmed that SQM was the issue, and also that they “don’t know yet” if price protection will be offered for orders bumped back to MY23.

I had him change me to Carbonized Gray, and now I’m told my order is in “Unscheduled Clean” status.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I had him change me to Carbonized Gray, and now I’m told my order is in “Unscheduled Clean” status.
I have updated your color on my tracker after generating the report above.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge

What was your original build date?
Sponsored