• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I've been wondering if there are any detrimental impacts to the battery by having it sit at the rail yard for over a month? I know Tesla recommends plugging in your vehicle if you plan to be away for extended periods. I doubt the rail yards are plugging in the trucks. My truck will have been unplugged for almost two months from when it shipped to the latest ETA.
No worries, that's what PDI is for to bring truck back to 100% and ensure all systems go when you pick her up
Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
Just called marketing... the guy said same as chat. Blue island on the 21st is the last update he sees. But he is pretty sure it made it to the east west train and is most likely in California by now but he couldt prove that.

He said that normally his system sees the truck when it arrives at the drop off rail yard then another log when the last mile driver picks it up for the dealer. No new news but at least he confirmed the sequence of tracking.

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
I don't have my truck yet but my Ford Charge Station Pro arrived two weeks ago. Just waiting for permitting before installing.

Sponsored

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I’m predicting some deliveries today. Not mine though. It will come tomorrow when I’m out of town and won’t be able to get it until Friday! This is based on nothing more than boredom and fantasies of driving a new star white lightning sometime in the next 2days

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
My 2021 Platinum is Star White. Nice paint, especially when the sun hits it just right. I ordered the Lightning with Iced Blue Silver, wanted something different.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)

Sponsored

badger_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat / 2021 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Network Engineer
Just got off chat with Ford again and wanting to vent. Last update was my truck getting to the rail yard less than 30 mins drive from the dealer, and that was on September 9th. United had its shipment scheduled, then cancelled it on Sep 19. Now, trucks that were built after mine got to the yard are being delivered already, and mine’s just sitting there, collecting dust. No reasoning given, just that it’s there and the ETA is Oct 11-17 instead of the original Sep 14-20. It’s more annoying that they can’t/won’t give a reason than it being delayed. Bah!
/rant

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
I’m predicting some deliveries today. Not mine though. It will come tomorrow when I’m out of town and won’t be able to get it until Friday! This is based on nothing more than boredom and fantasies of driving a new star white lightning sometime in the next 2days
Wellllll this failed miserably by the looks of it. I’ll make the same prediction for tomorrow and the next day and the next day……eventually I’ll be right!

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
Wellllll this failed miserably by the looks of it. I’ll make the same prediction for tomorrow and the next day and the next day……eventually I’ll be right!
LOL, you and me both. Every time my phone rings with a number not in my contacts I get excited. Just waiting on that call is torture!

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
LOL, estimation changed this evening....was 9/29-10/5.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 10-5-22 Status Update