• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group

bwcbwc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler
BTW - Do we have any EV tax credits in NJ. Last I checked only vehicles less than $55K qualify for $2K rebate and those less than $45K qualify for $4k rebates. I think anyone with Lariat and above wont qualify for any NJ state tax rebate . we all do get federal tax rebate though.
Yup. that’s my impression as well.
Sponsored

ddbrooke

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Curious what date that is from. When I talked to chat yesterday, they gave me an update as of 9/09, so it was at least 5 days old.
Yesterday’s chat told me the last update in the system was 8/28, two days after my ‘In Production’ date.
I still don’t understand how all these other trucks are getting built and shipped while mine sits and waits for a chip. They all need the same chips don’t they?

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
It's looking like my adjusted delivery window of the 11th-17th is going to come and go with no truck too. My dealer said yesterday that they've been seeing some lengthy delays lately, and she doesn't expect it this week.
Oh well... getting the "built" and "shipped" emails so early apparently was just a fluke.
Sorry to hear @Jaufry

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
@TaxmanHog My ETA date when I have asked Ford Chat US and Canada the last few days, I now consistently get the same response.... ETA is 10/1. Not a range, just a specific date.. However, all tracking sites still show 9/18-9/24 and I have not gotten an e-mail or otherwise indicating a new delivery date.

Have any insight?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog My ETA date when I have asked Ford Chat US and Canada the last few days, I now consistently get the same response.... ETA is 10/1. Not a range, just a specific date.. However, all tracking sites still show 9/18-9/24 and I have not gotten an e-mail or otherwise indicating a new delivery date.

Have any insight?
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1663365076571

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting Lariat SR
Occupation
EV Charging Engineering Director
I don't know if this means anything or not, but I've now noticed 4 of us in NJ across 3 different build weeks who are all in a similar boat, with our delivery estimates to dealer being right now or coming in the next few days.

@BoostedKWs
@the2ndday

Seems like we're also in various stages of In Production or Built.

Can only hope that they have a train all picked out for us headed to Jersey soon.
Got my shipped email this morning. Kept the same estimated delivery dates of 9/13-9/19. Figures, yesterday I took delivery of my powerboost I ordered last October.

the2ndday

First Name
Jung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning lariat
I don't know if this means anything or not, but I've now noticed 4 of us in NJ across 3 different build weeks who are all in a similar boat, with our delivery estimates to dealer being right now or coming in the next few days.

@BoostedKWs
@the2ndday

Seems like we're also in various stages of In Production or Built.

Can only hope that they have a train all picked out for us headed to Jersey soon.
i finally got shipped state this morning.

Sponsored

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking-Canada
Using EDGE browser, you may need to reload several times to get base page, then after search query reload several times after the error screen, eventually it will pull the data

@Ford Motor Company y'all need to fix the public order search engines!!!
In Edge or Firefox I get "Session has expired, please refresh your page" no matter how many times I try it (for the Canada site above). Any ideas?

KndrTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
has everyone been able to get their railcar info after it's been shipped? since getting my email yesterday morning, i've tried Ford Chat yesterday and today, but they just tell me it's currently in transit

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
has everyone been able to get their railcar info after it's been shipped? since getting my email yesterday morning, i've tried Ford Chat yesterday and today, but they just tell me it's currently in transit
Same here. Mine has been stuck in New Bosto, MI at Ramp 5M for quite a while now.
Sponsored