• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

GOP.EV.Driver

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla (x2)/Audi
I just got the dealer call also! Truck has arrived. Said I could get it this evening but I’m unable to. So grabbing it tomorrow morning 🙌🏻
Which dealer? I just chatted with Ford and they said I’m still in Mira Loma :(
Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I just checked chat too. I'm stuck at Indiana harbor belt with Invictus and Spinnerbait.

Sorry guys. I think I'm the one who broke the line at the factory. Seems like Dalton and Boostedkw was the last one through the line before it crapped out on my truck.

**edit**

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
I'm at Villa Ford of Orange. So far it looks like 3-4 days from the time it lands at Mira Loma and is offloaded to dealer arrival (at least for the last few that arrived within the last week or two).

Invictus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
I just checked chat too. I'm stuck at Indiana harbor belt with Invictus and Spinnerbait.

Sorry guys. I think I'm the one who broke the line at the factory. Seems like Dalton and Boostedkw was the last one through the line before it crapped out on my truck.

**edit**
DAMN YOU!!! :p I don't know why but I have a feeling that we are going to be getting a surprise call sometime this week as well. Since the latest info was us being in IL on the 21st and currently being "in transit". 🤷‍♂️ I just texted my dealer and he really couldn't provide any additional information unfortunately.

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Hopefully yours doesn’t get stuck at Mira Loma. Mine has been there since 9/11 and eta has been pushed a couple of times now to 10/4-10/10. Another person from a different build week had his stuck at Mira Loma for about a month. I still don’t know the reason why some get stuck at Mira Loma while others move through quickly.

Sponsored

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
I hope your right

DAMN YOU!!! :p I don't know why but I have a feeling that we are going to be getting a surprise call sometime this week as well. Since the latest info was us being in IL on the 21st and currently being "in transit". 🤷‍♂️ I just texted my dealer and he really couldn't provide any additional information unfortunately.

spinnerbait

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4

**edit**
Ha ha ha - at least we now know who it was. Happens to the best of us!

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
My truck has been pushed out 2 times now. Supposed to be here mid September but now around Oct. 6.

Interesting note, my truck is listed on my dealers website for 107K. Didn't know they would list ordered vehicles.

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator, F-150 Lightning, Mustang Mach-e
My truck has been pushed out 2 times now. Supposed to be here mid September but now around Oct. 6.

Interesting note, my truck is listed on my dealers website for 107K. Didn't know they would list ordered vehicles.
My dealer listed it but it looked automatic, and there was no market adjustment. Yours sounds like they pre-added a mark-up just in case you back out of the purchase which I guess is happening way more then you'd expect.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

They are not supposed to, but the listings load automatically then they should suppress them not tack on ADM

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Checked in with chat again this morning. Was told that there had been no update since 9/21 when my truck got to ramp 5M in New Boston. Also told that there was no rail car information available. How long did all of you hang out there before getting on a rail car?

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Checked in with chat again this morning. Was told that there had been no update since 9/21 when my truck got to ramp 5M in New Boston. Also told that there was no rail car information available. How long did all of you hang out there before getting on a rail car?
Ford is slow to update. Mine loaded on the 18/19th and was given a Railcar on the 21st.

Drayday55

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Contractor
So... at our office. One of our neighbors runs a equipment repair company .

A brand new Lightning in Oxford white showed up as if to tease me lol!.

The owner was a bit of a tool. Kind of arrogant. But anyway. I guess someone backed out of the deal last minute. He said he paid 10k a.d.m. When I told him I had one on order he made a snide comment that implied I was fibbing/exagerating. That there were none to even order. I do like the Oxford white though...I hope I don't regret my star white.
Sponsored